Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Seeing the Kracken holo-model made me very aware of the lack of the Endeavor model yesterday 🙂
True, but let's consider that the Kraken was in game about 1 years ago (meybe more??), just few notice it:
View: https://imgur.com/r/starcitizen/AuYzIvB

A thing I've notice today in the holoview model:

ScreenShot0010.jpg

If that doking port is the same size as the one in front of the HH, the Kraken is goind to be a massive ship, I won't be surprise if it will rival in size with the old model of R&R station...

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
If that doking port is the same size as the one in front of the HH, the Kraken is goind to be a massive ship, I won't be surprise if it will rival in size with the old model of R&R station...
nice catch, i totaly missed that there was a docking port there. seems to fit the docking model we have seen on the weekly dev videos

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
This IAE has been good to me. 😍

It is my first IAE, and originally i planned a Warbond Kraken, but took a Warbond Idris-K instead. And I thought it would be the only thing i would get in the end, remembering the past Invictus sale, and the lag fest... So i had very low hopes on getting something with my 4k credit budget.
I am glad they introduced some changes this IAE to prevent spam bots. Really thank you CIG :like: :love:

Basically at some point during Aegis wave (i think?) they did some url redirections on all urls from pledge store for standalone ships, including the one with filters. So every one was forced to do it on the IAE page, and to expand the Manufacturer page there to get the capitals in cart.

CNOU waves : impossible to get anything. Lag as usual when wave timer hit 0. 😠

Aegis first 2 waves : i got huge lag first wave 😫, 2nd wave I did it all wrong keeping a Javelin in cart from 1st wave, purchase did not go through 😩, bought the Idris-K, and 3rd wave bought finally the Jav from the IAE page, since i had then learnt of the url redirections.

MISC 1st wave : getting a credit Hull-E was no problem from IAE page.

Drake 1st wave : i could get a credit Kraken from IAE page.

Every thing but the K is/will be melted. I melted the Javelin already to get the Endeavor + Hull-E + Kraken, and i will melt those too to get more stuff in hangar to try out this winter. I will slowly get those capitals back next year when i get back some tokens and melt the ship i'm going to try. I will be missing a few hundreds credits, but the E is going to stay in buybacks as i already have one CCUed.

In short, good IAE, it went well above my hopes 🙏 I had a fair chance this time. In your face bots !!! 🔫🔫🔫
Sharing my joy 🥰

Edit : oh and 890 jump, on Origin 1st wave. Going to try it this december, no time to play the game during free fly. His fate is to be melted anyway ;)

yaaaaaaaaa.jpgfinally_babe.jpgjumpjumpjump.jpg

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Maaaaan, I had to work late today and I missed out on Drake. Maybe tomorrow I'll have the chance to pop in and take some pictures at least...

Coolest thing for me about the whole IAE is the air traffic. Soo many ships around flying, and loads that otherwise no one would bother to take out for a ride.
Check out this hero coming in for a landing in a Reclaimer! Flying on his wing and watching that beast bob up and down, barely scraping by some of the buildings was a truly awesome sight to behold!

ScreenShot0390.jpg

ScreenShot0393.jpg

Well, I don't have any decent pics as I was flying the heck out of this little stinger of a ship to keep up and not hit him at the same time lol But he made it! Not in a true TEST way though, just bumped it into the hangar door a bit and landed, no fiery explosions.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well, I don't have any decent pics as I was flying the heck out of this little stinger of a ship to keep up and not hit him at the same time lol But he made it! Not in a true TEST way though, just bumped it into the hangar door a bit and landed, no fiery explosions.
He clearly need some training, did you relcute him?? He stil be on-time for this saturady CFT...

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Time to buyback your BMM CCU (X to BMM), they have NOT updated yet !!
my Hull C to BMM ccu is not working since yesterday ./

500 error
Unknown error

Thanks for noticing this problem, we're going to fix it and have things back to normal soon

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Gib CCU ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Woo! I got an 890 first wave! been trying for awhile now
Congrats!

Not entirely unrelated thought crossed my mind: we do have toilets on the ships right? And we gotta drink and eat right? Will there be a "biowaste" patch to add number ones and twos into the game? And if so, can I pee in the pool on the 890???

Forgot your password?