Invasion of Pokemon

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Im heading to the park with the kids this morning, gonna be some good pokemon catching going on!

I hope there is a pokestop there, I run out of balls pretty fast!
We're doing the same thing today. Heading back to the river valley in Edmonton for a run/poke hunt. :)

A couple that Pokemon's together....
Ummm. Something. Something.

Reactions: hardroc77

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Im heading to the park with the kids this morning, gonna be some good pokemon catching going on!

I hope there is a pokestop there, I run out of balls pretty fast!
@Montoya you may run out of balls but you will always have your TESTies.

I was out chasing Pokemon with my 13 year old daughter last night. It actually just turned into a good walk at the park and watching bats flying out from the bridge.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I have heard there is a way to somehow get some of the pokeballs back that you lose after throwing and missing a pokemon. Can anyone confirm this?
I heard this as well and tried it. If you tap the ball on the ground it is supposed to return to your inventory. What really ended up happening was I would drop another ball every time I tapped the screen. The only thing that I can confirm is I failed.

Uruwashii

Vice Admiral
Jan 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Uruwashii
I heard this as well and tried it. If you tap the ball on the ground it is supposed to return to your inventory. What really ended up happening was I would drop another ball every time I tapped the screen. The only thing that I can confirm is I failed.
This was shown to be a server lag issue. It never actually worked.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Any fox for the constant freezing? My app will register Pokemon, my location, etc, but will not sense any of my screen presses.

Reactions: hardroc77

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Any fox for the constant freezing? My app will register Pokemon, my location, etc, but will not sense any of my screen presses.
Phone running out of resources?

Close down other apps which you dont need running.

Forgot your password?