• Poll closed .

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
well it's not hard to figure out....
1. wait for the F8 to land on security station walk up to it open up cockpit on all when they take of they don't close cockpit
2 . take a ship with size one gun on and shoot in to cockpit and pilot dies ship remain..
3. Hurry over and enter pilot seat before ship de-spawn and voila now you have it for how ever short period it might be

That's how I do it :D CHEERS 🍻

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope theres a criminal mission later to break into a naval base and steal an F8, deliver it to Grimhex or one of the breaker yards.

Better have a fat payout too because wew lad they'd have to make some new Crimestat levels to represent how pissed the UEE would be.
It'd be fun as fuck though.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I just realized something. They Are selling the F8, just indirectly! Don't you get one free if you spend enoigh monies? With all those multiple hundred dollar limited sale ships they are selling now it's hard to resist the temptation, I bet some ppl are just buying them to get the "free" F8 lol
Buy tons of limited ships, get F8, sell the ships on the grey market later, boom, free F8 and profit!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I just realized something. They Are selling the F8, just indirectly! Don't you get one free if you spend enoigh monies? With all those multiple hundred dollar limited sale ships they are selling now it's hard to resist the temptation, I bet some ppl are just buying them to get the "free" F8 lol
Buy tons of limited ships, get F8, sell the ships on the grey market later, boom, free F8 and profit!
None of the ships we "buy" are for sale, as such. The ship is a reward for pledging a certain amount of money to the project, you are able to select the reward you wish hence why melting and CCU-ing is allowed.

The F8 is a thanks beyond the pledges you make for the other rewards, for every penny you have supplied to the project you have a reward allocated against so indeed it is a free, a thanks for contributing so much. For sale it is not, purchased it is not. Yet.

How a backer chooses to view the pledge store and related assets they are allocated as thanks is down to that backers subjective opinion, however as it stands, that is how the pledge store has been set up and operates.

For example you'll occasionally see some backers demanding X, Y and Z from a ship design claiming as they bought one it's theirs. Nope. In the T's and C's it specifically states you own nothing, you are granted a licence to use that asset, which you can melt for another license, CCU or indeed gift to another backer of the project.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You get the F8C Lightning as a thank you gift, once you pledge past $10K ($10.000.- )

So there gotta be a lot a spending to get up to that amount this week, tho you could go for some larger game pack instead once you pass concierge level.
Those concierge packs are all LTI so bundle of LTI tokens if you got the cash to spend..

CHEERS! 🍻

Forgot your password?