Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Oh she'll be a warship. The real decision is now:
1. Perseus
2. Polaris
3. Nautilus
Ships are hard. Ha.
I've got the first two as CCUs and the A2 instead of the Nautilus. So you get that one and we can crew each others'! Plenty of the cool kids here will have the ships you want. We got you boo!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've got 2 out of these 3 & you're welcome to borrow them whenever you want brother @Blind Owl , the only requirement is that if you give them a proper TEST Landing, that just before impact you have to consume some sort of enjoyable beverage & proclaim "Fire in the hole!" Cheers! (In time, I'm hoping to add the Nautilus & a Hammerhead to my fleet when possible.)
I have never successfully landed. Ever. I promise to maintain this excellence when flying your ships.
Those two are cheap, relatively.

You could get the Perseus and a CCU to the Polaris. Or get the Persesus and borrow my Polaris. But if you want to throw Aurora size torps st s target just get the Polaris.

I don't see much use for mines in space.
Lol, funny, because i think I'll get the Nautilus.
I've got the first two as CCUs and the A2 instead of the Nautilus. So you get that one and we can crew each others'! Plenty of the cool kids here will have the ships you want. We got you boo!
Lol, Nautilus it is.
Unless you have as Leviathian or a Vorlon ship, ships sre supposed to be hard.
Lol, but they're hard on my emotions!
Here this makes it easier.

View attachment 20777
Genius!!

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
I guess I have been tuning that ship out for that reason: It feels incomplete / useless without the modules being on sale. Invictus just highlighted it again for me.

Last edited:

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
This sale, I am cutting my crew requirements, with one exception. I figure if I am going to spend time recruiting a crew, go big.
I guess I have been tuning that ship out for that reason: It feels incomplete / useless without the modules being on sale. Invictus just highlighted it again for me.
The loaner is the Bomber plus a Gladiator. Once the modules are in game, then you have to do something about it. But you should be sble to buy them in game.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This sale, I am cutting my crew requirements, with one exception. I figure if I am going to spend t

The loaner is the Bomber plus a Gladiator. Once the modules are in game, then you have to do something about it. But you should be sble to buy them in game.
Gladiator! I forgot about the Gladiator. Thank you for reminding me.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Curious why the Retaliator Base version is on sale without the interior modules? Or did the modules go back on sale somewhere too?
Retaliator base has always been available without modules
I've slept a few times since the Retaliators were concepted, so I'm drawing a blank of if CIG sold the modules when they were or if they just mentioned them without selling them at that time but will be offering them for sale when the time comes for them to be launched into the game. Does anybody know or remember?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I've slept a few times since the Retaliators were concepted, so I'm drawing a blank of if CIG sold the modules when they were or if they just mentioned them without selling them at that time but will be offering them for sale when the time comes for them to be launched into the game. Does anybody know or remember?

There were two retaliators for sale orgionaly. And in some packages its still possible to pick up the base.
The Retaliator bomber
The Retaliator base

All prices ex taxes
Base Retaliator $150
Living Space Front & Rear $25
Dropship Bay Front Only $75
Cargo Bay Front & Rear $25
Torpedo Bay Front $75 Rear $50

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4XEueMLZ4

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
There were two retaliators for sale orgionaly. And in some packages its still possible to pick up the base.
The Retaliator bomber
The Retaliator base

All prices ex taxes
Base Retaliator $150
Living Space Front & Rear $25
Dropship Bay Front Only $75
Cargo Bay Front & Rear $25
Torpedo Bay Front $75 Rear $50

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4XEueMLZ4
Great catch. That would explain why I didn't remember them selling them. When that came out, I was beyond broke & avoided SC other than CitizenCons to avoid feeling bad that I couldn't back further at that time. While I'd love to pick up each of those modules when possible, I doubt that I'll ever get to do so with them having LTI. I'm still planning on getting a Ret at some point, possibly this year before the module feature is in game.

Forgot your password?