Invictus Launch Week 2951 Megathread

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If all else fails, imagine dragging massive logs to the C2's internal TP plant?
I now know what my wallet was trying to warn me about... I had an LTI token in my buyback I'd forgotten...

A measly decade of insurance rather than infinity.

How can I live with myself.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I now know what my wallet was trying to warn me about... I had an LTI token in my buyback I'd forgotten...

A measly decade of insurance rather than infinity.

How can I live with myself.
The best advice that I can give to help you live with yourself is to enjoy 1 delicious beverage at a time. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The best advice that I can give to help you live with yourself is to enjoy 1 delicious beverage at a time. Cheers!
Good advice, i'm not miffed I'll melt it after the 24hr block and do the dance of melty-unmelt-token-CCU etc ;-)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Grrr that cost me another £4.80 to get my Tonk melted then made into an LTI token with a Tonk CCU because of course warbond CCU is not available to credit. They are lucky I like them but they can shove that silver paint I'm not getting that now :-D

It's okay though, I have a Tonk and a score to settle with New Babbage Air Traffic Control over an incident during last years IAE.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Grrr that cost me another £4.80 to get my Tonk melted then made into an LTI token with a Tonk CCU because of course warbond CCU is not available to credit. They are lucky I like them but they can shove that silver paint I'm not getting that now :-D

It's okay though, I have a Tonk and a score to settle with New Babbage Air Traffic Control over an incident during last years IAE.
Well if you need a lift count me in.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
TO: New Babbage Traffic Control

RE: Last IAE 2950's unfortunate events.

Dear New Babbage Traffic Control,

You may remember I suffered a series of unfortunate events at December 2950's (SOL 3 calendar) Intergalactic Aerospace Expo on your planet, which resulted in my losing losing my ship to security services, my reputation to a stay in Kelcher prison, many Credits trying to unsuccessfully clear my name, and nearly my life in the initial incident having been directed on to the roof of your spaceport only to have to throw myself off to my great personal injury to avoid getting higher and higher crime stats and worse standing with the UEE - falsely accused of trespass by being somewhere you directed me to be...

I sent 4 messages for a resolution with no response by yourselves - please see https://testsquadron.com/threads/intergalactic-aerospace-expo-2950-megathread-its-done.18108/post-352340 for my previous correspondence.

I was extremely surprised and disappointed to see Invictus 2951 was occurring at your convention centre after how vocal I have been in trying to dissuade organisations and events from using your facilities, considering the treatment I suffered at your hands.

You were, however, rather foolish to host the 'Verses premier munitions manufacturers with a test and try event - the most potent weapons platforms known to mankind placed on display and rented out to all and sundry to take for a test drive - myself included.

Knock knock:

1622065111032.jpg

I send this message from the drivers seat of this very fine and noble Tumbril Nova and would very much like you to make its acquaintance.

...Unfortunately, as you can see from the above image, I have not had much luck tracking down your main offices...

Please provide directions and I'll be right over for a chat.

Yours eagerly,
NaffNaffBobFace.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
TO: New Babbage Traffic Control

RE: Last IAE 2950's unfortunate events.

Dear New Babbage Traffic Control,

You may remember I suffered a series of unfortunate events at December 2950's (SOL 3 calendar) Intergalactic Aerospace Expo on your planet, which resulted in my losing losing my ship to security services, my reputation to a stay in Kelcher prison, many Credits trying to unsuccessfully clear my name, and nearly my life in the initial incident having been directed on to the roof of your spaceport only to have to throw myself off to my great personal injury to avoid getting higher and higher crime stats and worse standing with the UEE - falsely accused of trespass by being somewhere you directed me to be...

I sent 4 messages for a resolution with no response by yourselves - please see https://testsquadron.com/threads/intergalactic-aerospace-expo-2950-megathread-its-done.18108/post-352340 for my previous correspondence.

I was extremely surprised and disappointed to see Invictus 2951 was occurring at your convention centre after how vocal I have been in trying to dissuade organisations and events from using your facilities, considering the treatment I suffered at your hands.

You were, however, rather foolish to host the 'Verses premier munitions manufacturers with a test and try event - the most potent weapons platforms known to mankind placed on display and rented out to all and sundry to take for a test drive - myself included.

Knock knock:

View attachment 20797

I send this message from the drivers seat of this very fine and noble Tumbril Nova and would very much like you to make its acquaintance.

...Unfortunately, as you can see from the above image, I have not had much luck tracking down your main offices...

Please provide directions and I'll be right over for a chat.

Yours eagerly,
NaffNaffBobFace.
I hope that they realize that those won't be your triple ply rolls of TEST TP product that you'll be launching at them through the barrel of that tonk. If not, they'll soon realize that TEST has many friends & allies in places high & low. Janitors usually love beer, especially free beer. They'd be willing to "resupply" the hospital room's private bathroom with Tattooine sandpaper TP for those from the NBIS Control Tower that were kissed by said noble Nova, while they recover.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I hope that they realize that those won't be your triple ply rolls of TEST TP product that you'll be launching at them through the barrel of that tonk. If not, they'll soon realize that TEST has many friends & allies in places high & low. Janitors usually love beer, especially free beer. They'd be willing to "resupply" the hospital room's private bathroom with Tattooine sandpaper TP for those from the NBIS Control Tower that were kissed by said noble Nova, while they recover.
One of my favourite movies is Tank Girl (1995) and having kicked around in the tonk for a good while now I can definitely see the appeal. Later in the film she runs out of ammo and resorts to firing cans of Beer, but I note with some protests of it having a better use :-)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So, it's the final day of ILW & for those that would like a way to upgrade into more powerful ships as cheaply as possible, the next couple days would be a good time to do so if the funds are available.

Case in point: (Turning a 100 series concept pack into a Warden, Sentinel & Harbinger.)

100i - Gladius $30 ($10 savings)
Gladius - Nova $15 ($15 savings)
Nova - Gladiator $30 ($15 savings)
Gladiator - Inferno $35 ($20 savings)
Inferno - Andromeda $05
Andromeda - Warden $35
-------------------------
100i - Warden $140 ($60 savings)

125a - Gladius $20 ($10 savings)
Inferno - Andromeda $5
Andromeda - Sentinel $50
125a - Sentinel $155 ($60 savings)

135c - Gladius $15 ($10 savings)
Inferno - Andromeda $5
Andromeda - Harbinger $45 ($20 savings)
135c - Harbinger $145 ($80 savings)

Reactions: wmk

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So, it's the final day of ILW & for those that would like a way to upgrade into more powerful ships as cheaply as possible, the next couple days would be a good time to do so if the funds are available.

Case in point: (Turning a 100 series concept pack into a Warden, Sentinel & Harbinger.)

100i - Gladius $30 ($10 savings)
Inferno - Andromeda $05
Andromeda - Warden $35
100i - Warden $140 ($60 savings)

125a - Gladius $20 ($10 savings)
Inferno - Andromeda $5
Andromeda - Sentinel $50
125a - Sentinel $155 ($60 savings)

135c - Gladius $15 ($10 savings)
Inferno - Andromeda $5
Andromeda - Harbinger $45 ($20 savings)
135c - Harbinger $145 ($80 savings)
When i get home i'm going to have to go over all the price changes and redevelop my hanger again... lol i have 1 more small ship to upgrade in my current exploration package.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
When i get home i'm going to have to go over all the price changes and redevelop my hanger again... lol i have 1 more small ship to upgrade in my current exploration package.
I've got a pair left in my Exploration Pack that I'm planning to upgrade when the funds are available. This time around I chose to upgrade several to medium instead of just 1 into a large / sub cap.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I've got a pair left in my Exploration Pack that I'm planning to upgrade when the funds are available. This time around I chose to upgrade several to medium instead of just 1 into a large / sub cap.
There are just to many good ships out there right now its really hard to pick. I used about 100 usd more for upgrades bringing my nomad path all the way to the C2 i havnt actually executed it yet but i can at any time. I still need to get my pioneer back but im waiting until they actually start working on it before i bring it back from my buybacks. If they would just allow upgrading to the pioneer then id just rebuy my other exploration pack and upgrade that but its not happening.

Forgot your password?