Invictus Megathread

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, that's that. My ships and stuff still haven't reappeared so I'm going to reset my account.

I just took one last trip in to the game to see if I had my stuff back (I didn't) and assumed I'd be ground-bound, went to the Space Port just in case and found a ship in my inventory - a Carrak, I don't have one of those so can only assume it's an event rental glitch. Was nice to take it out for a spin.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Well, that's that. My ships and stuff still haven't reappeared so I'm going to reset my account.

I just took one last trip in to the game to see if I had my stuff back (I didn't) and assumed I'd be ground-bound, went to the Space Port just in case and found a ship in my inventory - a Carrak, I don't have one of those so can only assume it's an event rental glitch. Was nice to take it out for a spin.
I think its because this month the ship of the month is going to be Carrack, its announced for subs.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think its because this month the ship of the month is going to be Carrack, its announced for subs.
Ahaaa, that makes sense and I did sub for may for that sweet armour suit, yo.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sub flair in June is 3 colored multi-tools.
Awww, man... i'm not a fighter so that's pretty appealing...

Happy to report the reseet worked, I kept my aUEC and all the other stuff I'd bought with aUEC to this point which is super awesome. I'm not going to assume that'd be the case every time so I'm no t going to be pushing my luck trying that again unless I need to.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sub flair in June is 3 colored multi-tools.
I'm looking forward to that & they look nice.

Awww, man... i'm not a fighter so that's pretty appealing...

Happy to report the reseet worked, I kept my aUEC and all the other stuff I'd bought with aUEC to this point which is super awesome. I'm not going to assume that'd be the case every time so I'm no t going to be pushing my luck trying that again unless I need to.
I'm happy that you were able to get your access to the game back in order for you to enjoy again.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm happy that you were able to get your access to the game back in order for you to enjoy again.
Thanks dude, the only think I have to do now is learn how to play. My usual trade route takes ages to run and everyone knows about it - the paydirt isn't exactly stellar anymore for the 40/60 minutes I put into it.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Thanks dude, the only think I have to do now is learn how to play. My usual trade route takes ages to run and everyone knows about it - the paydirt isn't exactly stellar anymore for the 40/60 minutes I put into it.
You aren't alone. Some of the trade routes have become marginal, but there are other routes that can make it worth your while. You can get round trip routes too that you can do in under an hour, those are good... 2 or 3 stops to make a profit at, and you didn't really fly any further than you would have otherwise.

There is a risk someone wants to ruin your day, but there's a much bigger risk you'll get your load and the game will crash. The quickest routes btw are at PO, because everywhere else you have to take a train to get to the trade stations. Oh yeah, wear armor that you can stock with drink and food if you're going a long distance.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You aren't alone. Some of the trade routes have become marginal, but there are other routes that can make it worth your while. You can get round trip routes too that you can do in under an hour, those are good... 2 or 3 stops to make a profit at, and you didn't really fly any further than you would have otherwise.

There is a risk someone wants to ruin your day, but there's a much bigger risk you'll get your load and the game will crash. The quickest routes btw are at PO, because everywhere else you have to take a train to get to the trade stations. Oh yeah, wear armor that you can stock with drink and food if you're going a long distance.
Yep still make the trip back to PO every patch, even though we can't spawn there from the first log in and have to climb off those tedious mudballs the habs are still very accommodating at Olisar.

I'm waiting for the orbital stations for the planets to start accepting trade, I'd happily take a couple hundred Credits less for my cargo if it meant not having to crawl down into the gravity well. Also gives the local kids their pocketmoney work moving stuff between the station and the planet and installations below, they gotta get their flight expiriance somehow and they might as well be doing something useful, the rotten punks.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yep still make the trip back to PO every patch, even though we can't spawn there from the first log in and have to climb off those tedious mudballs the habs are still very accommodating at Olisar.

I'm waiting for the orbital stations for the planets to start accepting trade, I'd happily take a couple hundred Credits less for my cargo if it meant not having to crawl down into the gravity well. Also gives the local kids their pocketmoney work moving stuff between the station and the planet and installations below, they gotta get their flight expiriance somehow and they might as well be doing something useful, the rotten punks.
I have a strategy for that... For not so much money you can get (or upgrade to) the C8X and fly out of the gravity well in a few seconds on afterburner, park at the station and spawn your ship. You can land just fine in ships that can't fly out of the gravity well.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have a strategy for that... For not so much money you can get (or upgrade to) the C8X and fly out of the gravity well in a few seconds on afterburner, park at the station and spawn your ship. You can land just fine in ships that can't fly out of the gravity well.
A good plan, I tried it once but on that occasion the elevators at the space station were not working so I was stuck in an Aurora MR 🙃 Lucky for me the Aurora is the best ship in the 'Verse.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I like the paints, my Freelancer MIS and my Starfarer Gemini now match my Retaliator! StealthMilSpec!!!

Please excuse the parking, I am TEST.

ScreenShot0176.jpg

Forgot your password?