Is Kingdom Come Deliverance racist?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am FED UP to the back teeth of the racist, sexist, ageist comments against middle class middle age white males.

My solicitor has been notified. I will no longer take this lying down. If I have to sell one of my Porsches to fund this legal action, so be it!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I am FED UP to the back teeth of the racist, sexist, ageist comments against middle class middle age white males.

My solicitor has been notified. I will no longer take this lying down. If I have to sell one of my Porsches to fund this legal action, so be it!
Hahahaha, you could just GIVE away one of your Porsches to this middle class middle aged white male. That would make everything better!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I just accept that everyone is a little racists or sexist or discriminatory in some fashion.. we are only human after all.. except for the cyborgs and aliens... they don't count. So long as they keep it in check when interacting with others like myself.. it's fine by me. No judgement.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You know you would in turn sell it for your beer budget. :slight_smile:
Yup. Yup I would.
I just accept that everyone is a little racists or sexist or discriminatory in some fashion.. we are only human after all.. except for the cyborgs and aliens... they don't count. So long as they keep it in check when interacting with others like myself.. it's fine by me. No judgement.
Hahaha, I see what you did there.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?