Is Kingdom Come Deliverance racist?

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Is there anywhere a caucasian person can go where people won't claim there is a need for diversity/PoC? I don't hear anyone calling for whites and people of color to go to Asia to establish diversity. I don't hear anyone calling for whites and Asians to go to Africa to establish diversity. I haven't heard a call for whites and people of color and Asians to go to South America to establish diversity, but everywhere like the USA, Australia and Europe, everyone is calling for diversity. Is there a place where whites who have no rhythm and like Frank Sinatra and tuna casserole can live without demands that they integrate and get diverse? I'm just curious, I don't actually want to live there.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Is there anywhere a caucasian person can go where people won't claim there is a need for diversity/PoC? I don't hear anyone calling for whites and people of color to go to Asia to establish diversity. I don't hear anyone calling for whites and Asians to go to Africa to establish diversity. I haven't heard a call for whites and people of color and Asians to go to South America to establish diversity, but everywhere like the USA, Australia and Europe, everyone is calling for diversity. Is there a place where whites who have no rhythm and like Frank Sinatra and tuna casserole can live without demands that they integrate and get diverse? I'm just curious, I don't actually want to live there.
I don't think anyone would want to live there, i mean, damn. At least make it salmon casserole, have it be a little more interesting, eh?

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
I inadvertently became a racist by playing this game. This game allows for my unchecked white male privilege to run wild. What Kind of monstrous playground have Warhorse Studios created? This is madness. /s

(it's sad that I genuinely feel I need to add the /s )

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
These pillow biting pantywaist beta-male SJW's really should be mocked until they collapse into whimpering messes, curled up in the fetal position.

Fraking ridiculous.

Great video by Glorious Leader to point out the utter brainlessness of this tripe.

'Gimp

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I inadvertently became a racist by playing this game. This game allows for my unchecked white male privilege to run wild. What Kind of monstrous playground have Warhorse Studios created? This is madness. /s
^ This shows how "big" (sorry about the pun...NOT) the problem is...somebody who should be calling the white man on their racist practices and lives of privilege, instead, identifies with his oppressors!

I say you should lead all Green men (and women...and all Green people of any gender!) in their quest for true equality and rights in this world!

(you're right, I'd better add an /s to the end of this)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Great video (if you like ed-joo-kashional type stuff).

On the topic of invidiual rights vs. group rights/collective rights...just saw this in today's paper:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/world/australia/china-taiwan-discrimination.html

Very interesting, there are some governments and groups out there that really, really want to take away our individual rights. This is going to be a challenge for us all going forward over the next decade, or longer!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No controversy or debate. The toilet seat and lid need to be down or the dog drinks out of it.
Yep. Same thing with our cat - We only found out because she smelt faintly of bleach one day and we deduced she'd fallen in the freshly cleaned pan while we were out.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
No controversy or debate. The toilet seat and lid need to be down or the dog drinks out of it.
Yep. Same thing with our cat - We only found out because she smelt faintly of bleach one day and we deduced she'd fallen in the freshly cleaned pan while we were out.
Wow, I didn't know that was a thing. My dog never tried to drink out of the toilet.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wow, I didn't know that was a thing. My dog never tried to drink out of the toilet.
That you know of. Our cat is a very secretive Toilet diver :slight_smile:

God, I almost sound like an Action Hero from an 80's cartoon, "Meet NaffNaffBobFace, Keyboard Warrior! And his trusty sidekick Rosie the Cat, Toilet Diver!" etc etc etc

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That you know of. Our cat is a very secretive Toilet diver :slight_smile:

God, I almost sound like an Action Hero from an 80's cartoon, "Meet NaffNaffBobFace, Keyboard Warrior! And his trusty sidekick Rosie the Cat, Toilet Diver!" etc etc etc
Same here with the cat lol. We solved it by putting out a bucket full of water, and fully closing the lid on the toilet made him choose the bucket. Btw, those slow-closing loo lids from IKEA are just brilliant.

Just to get back to the original subject of whitewashing:
tenor.gif

Forgot your password?