Is the 600i really this big?

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
When they promised a Rover in 600iE, it was going to be hard to fullfil that + the cargo space in the ship they envisioned. Also the 890J has all and I mean all capital parts. To fit those components it needs to get much bigger. Im thinking Endeavor size at this point and shares the space with HUll E in the size category. Only thing I didnt understand was they increased the 890 size but decreased its armaments.

The new bridge design for the 600 left me speechless. They basically sold a ship with the best view in the universe short of a prospector and then went full RSI on it and strut.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The new bridge design for the 600 left me speechless. They basically sold a ship with the best view in the universe short of a prospector and then went full RSI on it and strut.
I agree with you & I have a feeling that if the view from the bridge is not what was promised at concept by far, that there will be a massive surge of complaints from those who bought those ships partially based on that envisionment. Then I suspect that CIG will fix that error.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
how do you know this!?
Because I am a man of science. All men of science know about frogs asses, it's part of the initiation ceremony - I can't tell you how, but it began with Darwin.
Does a duck wave a water-tight hiney?
Here is some light reading regarding Ducks and house training as pets:

http://kingofdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/waterfowl-and-issue-of-sphincters-or-do.html

"You can purchase duck diapers which you will need to change frequently."

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
TEST - the only place you can start a conversation about the size of an imaginary spaceship and end up reading a semi-sudo research paper on if ducks have sphincters or not.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
TEST - the only place you can start a conversation about the size of an imaginary spaceship and end up reading a semi-sudo research paper on if ducks have sphincters or not.
ha ha, TEST forums, where easily derailed threads are treated as a feature rather than a bug

it's all down to great Mods who refuse to take their job (or TEST, or Inernet Spaceships) too seriously

Forgot your password?