Is the hammer head a capital or not?!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah! Was not, but is about to be one 😝(old version is not, new updated version is)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
Hmm. I did not know this. Good to know that my ccu's are useless.
That said I got handful of concept ships of the Hammerhead. So I can still sell to anyone who wants one :)

And you "might" not be able to ever buy the Hammerhead CCU again. But I still can buyback these upgrades so take it with a grain of salt. I am awaiting clarification.

View attachment 12444

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And you "might" not be able to ever buy the Hammerhead CCU again. But I still can buyback these upgrades so take it with a grain of salt. I am awaiting clarification.

View attachment 12444
That's strange. When did this CCU thing become a thing? I CCU'd to the Endeavor last year with no issues and have not seen any announcements to say thats a thing...?

I'm not questioning you, I just hate it when I miss something! 🙂

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
That's strange. When did this CCU thing become a thing? I CCU'd to the Endeavor last year with no issues and have not seen any announcements to say thats a thing...?

I'm not questioning you, I just hate it when I miss something! 🙂
I think after they sold it last. There has been no official statement but numerous people have received same message from CS. BUT like I said you can still buyback ccu's. Maybe those disappear with legacy $0 ccu's on May 1st.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
No, no, no! Say it ain't so! I am so tired of people screwing with our language to control our minds. It is all an evil plot! EVIL I TELL YOU!!!
Yeah I was once in the same line of thought as you with the ship terminology, but I got mind bent for comment on that way back, so I had to learn the new ways to keep up.. HA HA HA!

CHEERS! 🍻

Forgot your password?