Is there a list of ships TEST owns?

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Between the members of Test, we own at least 5-10 javelins, and even more idrises (idri?...bothe M and P), Kraken, Hull Es. Lots more of the Polaris, hammerheads, etc and even more. We also probably have 17,000 or more combined auroras and Mustangs...which is the only count that really matters.

Reactions: Talonsbane

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
What value would that information give you? Montoya knows what has been purchased for the org and whom contributed. You can check the forum to see we’ve recently bought a Kraken.

Through Test we have access to everything; ship counts are just comparing dicks on the internet.
Well, I think all of us want to support our org. It would be great to know that support has an actualized effect, so if we were to double our efforts, we could predict what the consequence would be.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This question comes up regularly, the answer is no because it’s irrelevant.
If we had, say 1 Idris and and a Polaris, I can see it being interesting, but over the years, both through member funded donations and ships help by the officers of TEST which are essentially there for org use, once we counted over 50 Javelins... we stopped counting.

To the question "does TEST have a <insert name of ship>?"

The answer is yes, we have multiples, and yes, you as a main member of TEST get to crash it into something.

We are very fortunate to have the kind of member base which allows us to skip the part about worrying about ships. As an org , we are in the wonderful position of getting to focus on the game play rather than the grind to get the bigger fleet.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
dope. TEST has all of YES.

dunno why some people have a knee jerk "doesn't matter fuck off". curious though is there a ledger of crowd funded ships?
There was, but when we updated the forums to the latest version and the donation section from the old version was not compatible.

The Kraken was the last one we did, but assuming this is the last capital ship they make before launch, I feel we are pretty much done in buying ships as an org.

Im certain there will be more big fancy ships to buy, but we will be able to afford them in-game within the first 3 months of the actual game.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
There was, but when we updated the forums to the latest version and the donation section from the old version was not compatible.

The Kraken was the last one we did, but assuming this is the last capital ship they make before launch, I feel we are pretty much done in buying ships as an org.

Im certain there will be more big fancy ships to buy, but we will be able to afford them in-game within the first 3 months of the actual game.
so i'm guessing the crowd ships got mixed in with personal accounts and it's hard to sort besides the big boy ships?

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Well, I think all of us want to support our org. It would be great to know that support has an actualized effect, so if we were to double our efforts, we could predict what the consequence would be.
If you want to support the org, be active in Discord and the forums, and join in when we bump into things in-game. If you want to financially support, there’s Patreon.

The community / activity support results in Test’s capacity to have a voice for its membership and to attract partners - more valuable than space jog’s.
dunno why some people have a knee jerk "doesn't matter fuck off". curious though is there a ledger of crowd funded ships?
It doesn’t matter, and nobody was that rude. The question has no material impact; the only things that actually matters is “are we having fun?”, and “how many people come to party when we want to do stuff?”.

I have been in other orgs - ship count is meaningless if you don’t have the people to play with. Test’s strength is not its ship list, it’s the capacity to put bums on seats because we’re having a good time with each other.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I put down on a carrack that I plan to have lots of you reprobates help me fly, and I definitely plan on getting at least an Endeavor master set and possibly a pioneer next year

aivartron

Ensign
Mar 22, 2019
RSI Handle
aivartron
is this affiliation between AMD and CGI going on or is it over?
Well I mean .. they will come in hot - very hot this spring, not?
So, question is, will we see more special AMD ship variants?
P.S actually would love to have an upcoming Ryzen 3000 or better a new Threadripper build, but it will be adream

• o7

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
TLDR we have lots of ships. Like 1000s and 1000s of ships.

We have so many capital ships that I seriously doubt we can actually field them all, particularly since the vast majority of TEST owns at least 1 Aurora/Mustang and many own multiple ships.

If/when Star Citizen goes F2P in the distant future, then we'll have 10000s of people to crew the capitals with, and we can probably field them all. As long as people have to buy their own ship to play the game, we have more than enough capitals of every variation to field as many as we have players interested to fly them.

Edit: For this reason, it is meaningless to compile an exact list of what we have. The answer is simply "Enough."

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
is this affiliation between AMD and CGI going on or is it over?
Well I mean .. they will come in hot - very hot this spring, not?
So, question is, will we see more special AMD ship variants?
P.S actually would love to have an upcoming Ryzen 3000 or better a new Threadripper build, but it will be adream
It was a one time thing to promote their GPU from what I know, while CIG has developed a much closer relationship with Intel over the past year or two.

Forgot your password?