Its almost Chirstmas Who wants to get me one.

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
Time to take side jobs
My good sir. My grandfather past away and left me his star citizen account. In order to take ownership of that account I must pay CIG $120. If you would loan me the money I will be happy to share with you the ships on his account, to include an Icarus and give you back your $25 dollars. We make deal yes?

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
My good sir. My grandfather past away and left me his star citizen account. In order to take ownership of that account I must pay CIG $120. If you would loan me the money I will be happy to share with you the ships on his account, to include an Icarus and give you back your $25 dollars. We make deal yes?
lol whut?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ah, good evening my friend, I am a Prince of the once proud Tevarin Race. You my be familar with the plight of my people but did you know that my ancestral wealth has just been located in an unmarked account in the Tyrol sector? Obviously I need to get these funds out of that system before the star blows, but I need a holding account to move the funds. If you send me your bank details and 3000 UEC for handling fees, I will move 100 million UEC and allow you to retain 10 percent, thats 10 million UEC, in your account as thanks for your help.

Thank you in advance,

J-akov, Tevarin Prince.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Ah, good evening my friend, I am a Prince of the once proud Tevarin Race. You my be familar with the plight of my people but did you know that my ancestral wealth has just been located in an unmarked account in the Tyrol sector? Obviously I need to get these funds out of that system before the star blows, but I need a holding account to move the funds. If you send me your bank details and 3000 UEC for handling fees, I will move 100 million UEC and allow you to retain 10 percent, thats 10 million UEC, in your account as thanks for your help.

Thank you in advance,

J-akov, Tevarin Prince.

was waiting for this one

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

Thank you in advance,

J-akov, Tevarin Prince.
I am totally doing this in game!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?