Javelin funding complete. TSS Murderer acquired.

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
I CAN buy that Javelin only if:
- This ship is giftable. (Unfortunately, it isn't.)
- @Murderer accepts PayPal. (I never use Google Wallet.)

Sadly, @Montoya can't accept my $███. Fine then he can have my $150 and "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!".

Dear @Murderer ,
I appreciated very much how awesome guy you are for selling your beautiful Javelin for TEST Squadron BEST Squadron but i'm totally agree with some TESTies about selling it in the Grey Market. (Just watch out for the scams) ;)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I like the idea of him getting 4K $US dollars and we all grind in game to get him a new one.
I'm in for $20.00, if the Org decides to buy. However I agree with CrudeSasquatch 100%!
Maybe we can grind it out to get @Murderer a "New Dad" present??
I know SC can get expensive, if you let it. But kids cost more and a Responsible Testie is the Best Testie

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I'm in for $20.00, if the Org decides to buy. However I agree with CrudeSasquatch 100%!
Maybe we can grind it out to get @Murderer a "New Dad" present??
I know SC can get expensive, if you let it. But kids cost more and a Responsible Testie is the Best Testie
Responsible Testie?? What the hell did I just say??

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Thank you everyone for your support!!
No, thank you for being such a TESTie BESTie!

Come on folks, who else is in?
Do it for the kid!
(We should totally make a poll for popular TESTie names that you HAVE to suggest to your wife, not forcing you to use them... Just suggest.)

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
No, thank you for being such a TESTie BESTie!

Come on folks, who else is in?
Do it for the kid!
(We should totally make a poll for popular TESTie names that you HAVE to suggest to your wife, not forcing you to use them... Just suggest.)
I'll do it no matter what with the GoPro and upload it with my suggestions for fun!!

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
To be clear, @Murderer is well aware of his options.

His first choice is to sell to the org.

I have tried to convince him otherwise, but he is an idiot. ;)
Well, he is in this org afterall.
You will find a greater collective IQ at a Trump rally, than in this group of scumbags and villainy. Afterall; TEST Squadron, Best Squadron.

Still, if we rally together, as a group we can coerce him to sell it for more moolah through the powers of peer pressure.

Forgot your password?