Javelin funding complete. TSS Murderer acquired.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This had me busting a gut, thank you :D
You're very welcome. 5-upper. ;)
We should get naming rights on the child.

I say Aurora!
If all goes as planned, naming his child will be naming the ship. Brilliant.
I know by the time this kid gets into school we will have made Aurora a household name, but look at the size of that wang!View attachment 2382
Proud papa moment. Brought to you by genetics. Haha. Good work!
Chartered fishing trips from Port Olisar?
I'm imagining one of H.R. Geiger's aliens on the end of the fishing line.
Space whaling boat to find the great white Idris!
Auroras as whaling spears?
This makes me so thankful that I live in Canada. I have a baby due on June 14th, but it won't cost me a dime to have it. The US is crazy not to have a health care system that handles this kind of thing...
Second this. My wife and I would have been in the hole for about $800,000.00 last summer when our son was born, if we lived in the states. Thank God for our socialized medicine here.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
This makes me so thankful that I live in Canada. I have a baby due on June 14th, but it won't cost me a dime to have it. The US is crazy not to have a health care system that handles this kind of thing...
Yes... we have crazy people here. Donald Trump potentially being the president is another good example. I love my country, but sometimes I want to move into @Blind Owl 's basement with @CrudeSasquatch up in the Great White North.

I agree with naming the ship after @Murderer 's kid.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You know how confused ADI would be when we show up to an Aurora fight in THE Aurora.
Cue evil laughter.
I like it. A whole bunch.
If we haven't found a name for Mr Murderers Child, we have found one for the first TEST Bengal...

...Our Aurora shall blot out the sun...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Day two... What can we do? ;)

If we have any favours with CIG at all, I hope a blue commemoration plaque can be installed on the bridge of the Murderers Child* marking the achievement of a crowd funded ship in a crowd funded game... it could be the first? The ship could become a tourist attraction!

*Name to be decided when the new arrival arrives.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Seems we are short people turning their pledge here into donations.....chop chop people......lets make it official.....open your wallets and go to the donate page! :rolleyes:
I was holding back until we hit the $1500 mark on the assumption that it would get complex if people donate and then we don't end up reaching the target.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
marking the achievement of a crowd funded ship in a crowd funded game.
I approve this idea!
It'll be The Aurora on Steroids!
That outta give 'em all their biggest WTF moment.
Black box recording found in debris field:
"What the..."
"What the Fuck??"
"Oh my god they're coming right at us!!"
"Evasive, EVA...."*static*
Seems we are short people turning their pledge here into donations.....chop chop people......lets make it official.....open your wallets and go to the donate page! :rolleyes:
On payday mate. Got a family to feed, don't ya know. ;)

Forgot your password?