Javelin funding complete. TSS Murderer acquired.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I was holding back until we hit the $1500 mark on the assumption that it would get complex if people donate and then we don't end up reaching the target.
We will reach the target, its not going to be a problem. I already had some members offering to put in 1/2 to 1/3 of the total and I told them not to.

Seems we are short people turning their pledge here into donations.....chop chop people......lets make it official.....open your wallets and go to the donate page! :rolleyes:
Its only been 1.5 days, give this a week! :)

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
i did say i cant until the 10th D: (just less than two weeks) but i am happly willing to do it!
Its not a royal Inquisition, was just a friendly reminder. ;) I for one appreciate everyone sticking their fists in their pocket to help out with this. Firstly helps out Murderer and secondly retains his Javelin where he and everyone else can still enjoy it.
PS as far as the whole ship naming goes it has to be called "Murderer"
afterall its not firing pillows or dandelion petals......:rolleyes:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Test Rations are the Best Rations????
I hope they're better than the IMPs we have in Canada. Haha.
As long as it's Chicken ala King
I wish. Although we do have a poutine ration now. Yay Canada.
See?

I told you guys he was a little slow!

He is selling us a ship with a $1000 discount and thanking us for our generosity!
He's almost Canadian!
Well being TEST Squadron I invisioned firing cans of Beer, I mean they are certainly not in short supply here and they also would hurt to get hit by one! :rolleyes:
Empty beer kegs. Full of boom sticks.
I sincerely hope you are thinking about empty crushed cans... o_O
Right? The only alcohol being abused around here is the stuff I throw up due to @CrudeSasquatch's flying.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Forgot your password?