Javelin funding complete. TSS Murderer acquired.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I'll happily chuck in $30, can we just give the money and not take the Jav? Perhaps that's too generous, but then so is selling it at this knock-down price!
Nope, he does not want to be a charity case, he wants to be the giver, but at the same time retain some privileges.

It works out here for all.

We get an org Javelin that will use for the most ridiculous purpose we can find.

Murderer gets dibs on it if is not being used for org stuff.

Plus having a new baby running around means he will hardly have time to play, so we will just be using the Javelin as a taxi or something ridiculous.

"Pilot! I need you to take this screwdriver to the comm array!"
"Oh yeah! Get the Javelin!"

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Nope, he does not want to be a charity case, he wants to be the giver, but at the same time retain some privileges.

It works out here for all.

We get an org Javelin that will use for the most ridiculous purpose we can find.

Murderer gets dibs on it if is not being used for org stuff.

Plus having a new baby running around means he will hardly have time to play, so we will just be using the Javelin as a taxi or something ridiculous.

"Pilot! I need you to take this screwdriver to the comm array!"
"Oh yeah! Get the Javelin!"
Montoya has a new ride and he's ready to deliver sweet biltong hell to the enemy!

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I'm a softie for new parents...

I'm in when I get my little stipend...

Also, we'll need multiple Crucibles committed to the Cap ship projects...
...so the Moaning Lisa Overdrive will be available to outfit/repair the Mayhem or whatever you would name Murderer's Jav :-)

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft

...so the Moaning Lisa Overdrive will be available to outfit/repair the Mayhem or whatever you would name Murderer's Jav :)
If we're throwing names into the ring for the Javelin, I hear Boaty McBoatface is free again.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

...so the Moaning Lisa Overdrive will be available to outfit/repair the Mayhem or whatever you would name Murderer's Jav :)
I say @Murderer names the javelin. Or, we name the Javelin after Murderer's progeny.

Forgot your password?