Javelin funding complete. TSS Murderer acquired.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
the TEST HORSE

Now with built in ZERO SPILL BEER TECHNOLOGY!
That is ridiculous! Did you recognize how young this girl is?! Gimme name and adress of the initiator. I will immediately file a complaint and block this TEST horse - until the girl turned 21. But the initiator is raw meat as soon as I have him in my hands.

Wow, and on topic: I suggest, the donation will not end at 1.500 $ - wanna bet? ;)

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I see that we are very close the our 1500 dollar goal. I have a favor to ask. if we pay @murder the 1500 as soon as the goal is reached, then is there a chance to keep the drive going a couple of weeks after so that some of us that have pledged can have time to make our donations? I know myself that I still intend on honoring my donation pledge. @murder is a great guy any extra he can get he deserves. Also thank you @murder for this great gift to test, my beer mug salutes you and your family.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I see that we are very close the our 1500 dollar goal. I have a favor to ask. if we pay @murder the 1500 as soon as the goal is reached, then is there a chance to keep the drive going a couple of weeks after so that some of us that have pledged can have time to make our donations? I know myself that I still intend on honoring my donation pledge. @murder is a great guy any extra he can get he deserves. Also thank you @murder for this great gift to test, my beer mug salutes you and your family.
Second this. Strongly.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
No No...
Like these!

Iceland has also developed...
the TEST HORSE

Now with built in ZERO SPILL BEER TECHNOLOGY!
Haha, where do you find this shit? Hilarious.
More TESTies should forget to keep it in their pants so we can take advantage of great deals like this and populate the TEST ranks with new members.
In all over this. ;)
until the girl turned 21.
21?!? My god, that's horrible. The drinking age is 18 or 19 here in Canada, depending on your location. We're so civilized. I mean, who doesn't like drunk high school kids getting rowdy at the pubs and bars?
:P

Forgot your password?