Joystick / HOTAS Table Mounts by MONSTERTECH

Wintermute

Space Marshal
May 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Wintermute_e1
thx!

the mousepad extension was a mounting plate for an old SMA power inverter i found lying around in my workshop.

good observation of the locking mechanism and supports. it only takes 10 seconds each to switch from non gaming mode to gaming mode and vice versa.
i made two extra pics:

Reactions: marcsand2

Jasum

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Jasum
We are in the final stages of opening MONSTERTECH USA. This will make the mounts only a little bit cheaper but it will definitely simplify things for US based customers. No weird foreign languages, currencies, and blocked credit cards. :slight_smile: My current starting target for that is May 1.
Any word on MONSTERTECH USA? I assume this is a fairly large undertaking and obviously can't be rushed, but I'm curious if there's a chance it'll be open for orders in June.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Mhhh, I can include a TEST cookie form if you like. If you duct tape it to your mounts it will be quite unique. :slight_smile:
Or if you like you can get the first personally signed table mounts in our new "creator series". Very collectable.

I just got laser components for my 3D printer, but dunno how to use it yet, do you have a laser engraver?

And yes to cookies and signatures!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I need to get me some of these!!!

Forgot your password?