Just an idea.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So seeing as we hit our 14,000 mark maybe we can use that as a bargaining tool with CIG to see if possibly by some sort of chance if we donate enough money to do it. We can ask for our very own Test squadron Space station. I'm mean they can pretty much do anything they want right? and if we are willing to fund something like this that could be a pretty cool thing. We would just choose some sort of hub on where we wanted to be In the universe or have the ability to move it on occation(some type of hyper quantum flux I dunno insert cool CIG term here. Giving us the ability to move the station I dunno once a month or so). This is just an idea and i'm sure CIG would be interested if we are willing to invest into it. Let me know your thoughts fellow Testies.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Just jam a load of old ships together. We've got enough between us, if the people with multiple ships donate one or two we'll have a huge heavily armed highly shielded mobile station with about a million missiles.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
So seeing as we hit our 14,000 mark maybe we can use that as a bargaining tool with CIG to see if possibly by some sort of chance if we donate enough money to do it. We can ask for our very own Test squadron Space station.
I would say no on that.

1) We have already backed this project, some members here have spent more on spaceship jpegs that most of us spend on cars. Giving CIG more money than what we already have is not necessary.

2) We will earn, fight and win our resources in the verse, just like all the other orgs. It would be extremely unfair to the smaller orgs if we start off with a giant space station.

That being said, I hope end-game mechanics allow us to build a giant Death Star so we can bring order and peace to the universe.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I would say no on that.

1) We have already backed this project, some members here have spent more on spaceship jpegs that most of us spend on cars. Giving CIG more money than what we already have is not necessary.

2) We will earn, fight and win our resources in the verse, just like all the other orgs. It would be extremely unfair to the smaller orgs if we start off with a giant space station.

That being said, I hope end-game mechanics allow us to build a giant Death Star so we can bring order and peace to the universe.
FOR THE EMPIRE!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Test's version would be a giant flying beer keg that slurps up stars and nebulae and converts it to beer and drowns planets in beer or sprays it hard enough to cut ships like a water jet cutter.
I think that the "Official" TEST base would be in the shape of a pair of massive kegs side by side with a gigantic beer tap shaped portion extending from between them which would contain a capital class sized rail gun that would launch kegs at incoming ships to welcome them to the party.

Forgot your password?