Keemstar vs H3H3

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
But have you ever worn a sleeveless shirt with a collar... and a tie...?

View attachment 16093

This is a grim fate for anyone. A grim, grim fate. Where would your cufflinks go?
It's a grown up wifebeater! #need!
He looks hungry a lot of the time.
As did my ex-wife. May i recommend penises? Lots of them. That's what worked for her.
View attachment 16094

Now to start curling kegs.
Beauties!
Also, why waste the time to comment on a thread you find pointless?
My favourite kind of call-out! Kudo.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As did my ex-wife. May i recommend penises? Lots of them. That's what worked for her.
If we ever stop working from home and I see him in person again I'll pass on your endorsement :like:

Sky Captain

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
I dunno. I haven't been too familiar with this fellow's work. But after giving the video a go, I'd observe there's a thin line between entertaining on comedic content about others vs. entertaining at the expense of others. The vibe I got was more the latter, so I can understand why sponsors might want to pull the plug.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
But after giving the video a go, I'd observe there's a thin line between entertaining on comedic content about others vs. entertaining at the expense of others.
True, and the best part is that Keem does not seem to think he has done anything wrong.

He explains in his response "Why am I still getting hate!"

While this entire event will come and go mostly unnoticed by most people on the internet, it is a bit of a turning point for internet culture.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
True, and the best part is that Keem does not seem to think he has done anything wrong.

He explains in his response "Why am I still getting hate!"

While this entire event will come and go mostly unnoticed by most people on the internet, it is a bit of a turning point for internet culture.
This shit is getting worse and worse btw o.o

Reactions: Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ethan has the high ground here, and its unfamiliar terrain for Keemstar to have his own numbers skewed in this direction:

1590520901684.png

At this point the strategy is to step back and say "what am I doing wrong? Or what has changed that I may not have been paying attention to?"

Keemstar has been doing the same shtick on the internet for so long, he does not see his actions as wrong in anyway.

What changed is that his viewers have gone on to grow up, their tastes have changed, and the younger demographic are all for a more supportive and accepting culture, very different from the internet of 2002.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What makes this more hilarious is Asmongold watches these videos on twitch and talks about it. His twitch viewership is jumping because of it xD he is benefiting off their drama lol
No press is bad press.

Forgot your password?