Keemstar vs H3H3

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
But have you ever worn a sleeveless shirt with a collar... and a tie...?

View attachment 16093

This is a grim fate for anyone. A grim, grim fate. Where would your cufflinks go?
It's a grown up wifebeater! #need!
He looks hungry a lot of the time.
As did my ex-wife. May i recommend penises? Lots of them. That's what worked for her.
View attachment 16094

Now to start curling kegs.
Beauties!
Also, why waste the time to comment on a thread you find pointless?
My favourite kind of call-out! Kudo.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As did my ex-wife. May i recommend penises? Lots of them. That's what worked for her.
If we ever stop working from home and I see him in person again I'll pass on your endorsement :like:

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
I dunno. I haven't been too familiar with this fellow's work. But after giving the video a go, I'd observe there's a thin line between entertaining on comedic content about others vs. entertaining at the expense of others. The vibe I got was more the latter, so I can understand why sponsors might want to pull the plug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
But after giving the video a go, I'd observe there's a thin line between entertaining on comedic content about others vs. entertaining at the expense of others.
True, and the best part is that Keem does not seem to think he has done anything wrong.

He explains in his response "Why am I still getting hate!"

While this entire event will come and go mostly unnoticed by most people on the internet, it is a bit of a turning point for internet culture.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
True, and the best part is that Keem does not seem to think he has done anything wrong.

He explains in his response "Why am I still getting hate!"

While this entire event will come and go mostly unnoticed by most people on the internet, it is a bit of a turning point for internet culture.
This shit is getting worse and worse btw o.o

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ethan has the high ground here, and its unfamiliar terrain for Keemstar to have his own numbers skewed in this direction:

1590520901684.png

At this point the strategy is to step back and say "what am I doing wrong? Or what has changed that I may not have been paying attention to?"

Keemstar has been doing the same shtick on the internet for so long, he does not see his actions as wrong in anyway.

What changed is that his viewers have gone on to grow up, their tastes have changed, and the younger demographic are all for a more supportive and accepting culture, very different from the internet of 2002.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What makes this more hilarious is Asmongold watches these videos on twitch and talks about it. His twitch viewership is jumping because of it xD he is benefiting off their drama lol
No press is bad press.

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I dunno. I haven't been too familiar with this fellow's work. But after giving the video a go, I'd observe there's a thin line between entertaining on comedic content about others vs. entertaining at the expense of others. The vibe I got was more the latter, so I can understand why sponsors might want to pull the plug.
When a person dies as a result of the address posted.... yeah, Toxic POS

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
What changed is that his viewers have gone on to grow up, their tastes have changed, and the younger demographic are all for a more supportive and accepting culture, very different from the internet of 2002.
This! So true!
YouTubers just can't accept that their content is stale, boring, or got outright offensive to their original viewers over time.

You know what grinds my gears? When they post messages on YT that it must be the algorithms fault that their latest video has low views, the notification system is broken nd they are being persecuted by YT...
it's never their fault for posting content that is just shit and no one cares about!

The reality is that YouTubes notifications and video feed works perfectly fine in these cases, it's just that their content is garbage.
Case in point, SidAlpha has made posts like this not too long ago, that it must be YouTube that's doing it to him... no dude, it's just that no one cares about your incessant whining about indie games no one has ever heard of, and even less of your audience cares about your personal vendetta against some random dev who said mean things to you on the internetz...

That is the point when I drop my sub to channels, when the desperation born out if ignorance shows up in the form of these posts.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Didn't H3H3 start that youtube channel with his wife?
I remember him having his wife as a cohost for some reason?? Am I imagining that?

Edit:
Keemstar just needs a good 'ol fashion ass whooping.
Or get sued into the ground.

Edit2:
Geez! Does someone dare challenge our Glorious Leader on this thread and being offended by being called his sweet child?
We should all be so lucky!

Last edited:

Bonsai

Admiral
Donor
May 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Bonsai138
I already wear sleeveless. All the time.
View attachment 16092
Damn I didn't know you were such a handsome guy :wut:

Its a flavored powder that has a caffeine in it.
bah..who needs that? doesn't everyone know you only need 3 ingredients to get all the beverages you'd ever need? :drunk:

Didn't H3H3 start that youtube channel with his wife?
I remember him having his wife as a cohost for some reason?? Am I imagining that?
yes that's their podcast channel. :like:
don't watch it but from the bits i've seen they're doing a pretty good job in terms of guests and topics.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
So, word on the street is that Keemstar has been demonetized, sent out a public apology and has been suspended for two weeks. The feud apparently got the attention of youtube and now certain creators are being cancelled because they are selectively enforcing their policy on harassment.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Lost monetization for two entire weeks, oh the humanity!

Also a new rule that content creators on youtube should probably not make the entire channel about attacking another person. Internet mobs are a thing and youtube has decided it does not want to be a part of that. Its a move in the right direction.

Forgot your password?