Kinda bummed about 3.3.7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If it helps you feel better, a string of server glitches & crashes caused me to go from 75k down to 15k. So I decided to wait until 3.4 comes out later this month because at this rate it would reset things before I'd gotten to the point I wanted. So I share your disappointment in losing funds due to things outside your control.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
If you can't mine and are a competent dog fighter (I suck and I did it so competent reads: dont need a spoon for mashed potatoes) you can do ecn missions over and over in the same area for 1k about every 10mins. It's not get rich money, but in a warden you can go for at least an hour before reloading your ballistics. With energy weps, you're good until you run out of quantum, which will take a very, very long time. Anyway, if you're broke, give it a shot. It will put you back in the black and you don't need to play the broken delivery box lotto game.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So, after making 3k trading, and then losing 2k through my own stupidity, and making about 2k in running deliveries, I finally took the Prospector out for mining. Didn't find a Brexalite motherlode, but still did pretty well with the Hephaestanite, or whatever it is. I'll stick to mining for a couple days, and then do other things...
ScreenShot1359.jpg

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
So, after making 3k trading, and then losing 2k through my own stupidity, and making about 2k in running deliveries, I finally took the Prospector out for mining. Didn't find a Brexalite motherlode, but still did pretty well with the Hephaestanite, or whatever it is. I'll stick to mining for a couple days, and then do other things...
View attachment 11324
Even .1 percent bexalite in the main rock can give you a better return. Just cherry pick the larger amounts in the fragments after fracture and leave the rest. Any any rock under 8 percent Bexalite can be left on the ground. Also, take any heph over 20 percent concentration. Definitely mine big rocks with Bexalite concentrations of 3 and 5 percents. They can give you a fracture of 80 percent Bexalite in one of the fragments,

In an hour of mining, I can usually find 3-4 rocks that have Bexalite concentrations of 3-5 percent. I get between 15-30k return for that time spent. Now, I will probably be able to get better money trading/hour, but I need seed money for that, which the mining will provide.

Forgot your password?