Kingdom Come: Deliverance

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
So I just bought the game. I saw that @Sraika has done so as well and @Blind Owl has it on his wishlist.
I'm so freaking hyped about it. If you've never heard of it, here it is in a nutshell: realistic medieval RPG, mostly historically accurate, set in 14/15th century Bohemia. It's set to launch Feb 13th, $49.99EUR on Steam. OMFG PLEASE GIB NAO!
I'll shut up about it. Just watch the damned trailers.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I am very excited about this. It is their first game, so it's always a gamble, but it looks like it'll be bloody awesome. To be honest, even if it sucks I'll still play it a bunch, though, if only to tide me over until M&B Bannerlord :smile:.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The second trailer said summer 2016! What the hell, it's late!! Sheesh. Don't these people know anything about keeping to timelines?
AHAHAHAH. HAHA. HA. :|
I am very excited about this. It is their first game, so it's always a gamble, but it looks like it'll be bloody awesome. To be honest, even if it sucks I'll still play it a bunch, though, if only to tide me over until M&B Bannerlord :smile:.
From the way Beta looked, I'm hoping it's going to be awesome.
I've heard of Mount & Blade Bannerlord, but haven't done enough research. OMW to youtube!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
How is it so far?

Anybody playing?
It's not actually letting me start the damn thing. I had it preloaded, but it had to download extra files. It's been doing that for bloody ages now, says it's at 100%. I've restarted steam, i've rebooted my computer, still hasn't worked. One of my friends has gotten it to work and he's enjoying it though.

Edit: Restarting steam for a fourth time fixed it for me. I've also heard that people with similar issues verified the game files, and that worked.

Last edited:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Can you kill chickens without becoming the most wanted criminal in the land? Can you fight a giant Thomas the tank engine? Become the perfect thief with use of only a bucket?! NO? Worthless.

(Looks nifty)

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
How is it so far?

Anybody playing?
Having actually played, i can tell you that it's bloody amazing. There's a ton of cool stuff, like your clothes get damaged/dirty and that affects your conversations, and combat is very different depending on what armour you and the enemies are wearing. Plus, the game just looks awesome. I haven't played enough of it to tell you that it's amazing the whole way through (it took me 3 hours to get to the opening credits), but it's a damn good start.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So I just bought the game. I saw that @Sraika has done so as well and @Blind Owl has it on his wishlist.
I'm so freaking hyped about it. If you've never heard of it, here it is in a nutshell: realistic medieval RPG, mostly historically accurate, set in 14/15th century Bohemia. It's set to launch Feb 13th, $49.99EUR on Steam. OMFG PLEASE GIB NAO!
I'll shut up about it. Just watch the damned trailers.

GOG.com also has it, DRM-free...unfortunately, it won't be available there until Feb. 27...WTF, over?

Oh well, plenty more there on sale...Chinese New Year sale, lol, like I need another reason to stock up on games I'll never get around to playing (he says, as he grabs Dragon's Dogma on sale for $9.89, DRM-free...sigh...)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
38 hours into it, I can say this:
The story is beautiful, everything else sucks. It's buggy as hell (is it still in beta?) with tons of poor design choices.
I'm really enjoying playing it most of the time, but sometimes it pisses me off so hard I want to put my fist through the monitor.

Is it worth the 50 EUR? Yes. No. Yes. Maybe. No. Yes. Damn it.

Injustice

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Injustice4
I'm a few hours in and I love the story, but I agree that it feels like it could use more polish.

And I have discovered that I really suck at combat. Can't tell if I'm just really bad, or if my character skill is low and that's why I'm getting rekt.

Either way I'm enjoying the experience and I do believe it's worth the price.

Forgot your password?