Knowledge - Where does the Star Citizen hate come from?

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am trying very hard not to comment because it's just too damned easy.

He has his own personal point of view, just like everyone else, and he is entitled to it as long as he doesn't try to inflict it upon anyone else.

If he does try to inflict it on you? At this point, with all the history of wailing and not being proved right, you only have to say one thing:

Dude.gif

Because without any facts - and there never are - thats all it is: An opinion.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
if we're being mean-spirited again that must mean that the Holiday Season is officially over

so turn off the fucking snowflakes already
Indeed. Systems normal, snow's gotta go.

Or maybe the best part of Dick Dumb ran down the inside of his mommy's leg. I dunno. Was that mean enough?
Pulled no punches there. That'll do Owl, that'll do. Well done.

and looks bad even compared to BC3K.
So....., he's regressing as a game developer?

They are not bugs, they are unique features.

It was not being developed for 7 years, it was being born and raised.
Found the Marketing major, gang.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I ignore DS but it is still publicity. Anyways the money raised for a computer game by people is enormous I have spent more on this game than on my two most recent high end gaming rigs (high end for me). CIG also makes mistakes with the money, a lot has been wasted redone etc and they should be held accountable for that. I do not see any reason to hate however they are not evil incarnate even if they do want a mainly pvp game (so far anyways).

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
"Where does the Star Citizen hate come from?"

It seem to me that DS had a similar dream for a game that all gamers have for a space game. Unfortunately for him, his ego prevented him from realizing that he didn't have the talent in order to achieve his dream or the humility to welcome that dream coming to fruition by a superior rival, aka CR. When I read the following quote, it seemed like a game that is rather familiar to the majority of us.

"Was its creator's dreams and promises of a realistic, dynamic game universe where you could roam at will in a large ship, finding adventure, managing a complex crew, conducting ground warfare, and engaging in space combat, ever for real? Or were they just wishes sculpted in Jell-o?"

I personally love the Jell-o dream that CR & his team are working on creating for us all to enjoy.

In case DS & his mental gymnastics seems to somehow believe that SC was his intellectual property, I point out that this dream for a game is as old as games have had science fiction themes. So that dream is universal intellectual property to all. It is what is created from that dream which clearly CR has made far more superior than DS could have ever imagined & this is the source of the jealousy of DS. Not to mention that CR has had great successes through the past decades while DS has proven himself to be a massive running joke.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sorry, what events were those?

Oh, and sorry for asking.
I have no idea but if a country is or was part of the Commonwealth it's usually the UK's fault they are the way they are.

Forgot your password?