Leaked images of Perseus. Looks like a cap ship killer!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Okey, perseus is looking pretty cool, but I'm much more interested in the Nomad... A small, cheap ship with a cargo bed open to space? I foresee this exploited in a million and one ways. Now I'm sure there is some tactically placed strut that stops you from doing anything too crazy, like carrying a Tonk, but nevertheless, this is a whole new world for "Will it fit?"

RedBaron1010

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jun 27, 2019
RSI Handle
WingCMDR_Diesel
Some of the newer images of Perseus, it looks the length /height of a Carrack and the width of a hammer head. I do not see this going for 600 dollars, more like 725 like the Hammerhead and the Nautilus. Possibly a 8-10 man crew ship. I doubt the Perseus will be flyable, but we could be surprised.

DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
Question for everyone: I have both a Carrack and a Corsair in my fleet. The Carrack is amazing but a bit too large for me to solo explore (or with a buddy or 2), so I am thinking of using the Corsair as my exploration ship. The Carrack is clearly a better ship, but for my needs, the Corsair can work. I have attached a pic of my fleet, which I have built to give me access to almost all the gameplay.

My question is if anyone thinks it might be a good idea to upgrade the Carrack to the Perseus, which would give me warship capabilities that I don't have. Not having the Carrack would be painful, since it is my dream ship, but the change does make logical sense to me.

My Fleet - Nov 2020.jpg

Thoughts?

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Question for everyone: I have both a Carrack and a Corsair in my fleet. The Carrack is amazing but a bit too large for me to solo explore (or with a buddy or 2), so I am thinking of using the Corsair as my exploration ship. The Carrack is clearly a better ship, but for my needs, the Corsair can work. I have attached a pic of my fleet, which I have built to give me access to almost all the gameplay.

My question is if anyone thinks it might be a good idea to upgrade the Carrack to the Perseus, which would give me warship capabilities that I don't have. Not having the Carrack would be painful, since it is my dream ship, but the change does make logical sense to me.

View attachment 19369
Thoughts?
Well, considering the trend of growing the ship during the development I'll wait to see how the Corsair will turn out. You are planning for an upgrade so no rush on LTI concept, and I suppose this hip will be out of the radar for at least one year, you'll be able to upgrade in the future while I can easily see the Corsair being out next year

Forgot your password?