Lessons Learned #1

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can't use rental ships in the PU anymore.

And with 3.0 you won't be able to use rental weapons either. AC only. . . .

. . . I think
Sounds about right, if Dumpers Depot is coming online I'll have to dodge bullets while moving some boxes and buy me some S5's for my Taurus, then I won't be dodging bullets, i'll be throwing them out like candy.

Try to steal my consignment of Toilet Paper, Pirates? I'll wipe you out!

Calignosity

Vice Admiral
Jul 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Calignosity
I still have all my WH 40K stuff. I have a fully painted Sisters Army, vehicles etc... :) I had a blast at Gencon several years back. Only female who played in the Tourney and wow did the boys have surprised looks when they got hit with those flamers. :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Another lesson. Always read the concept sales carefully for what may be limited to a presale. No black Cyclone skin for me :(
If you REALLY need one, I bought a Warbond Pre-sale Cyclone. One and only one. I can sell it to you if you need. $40 USD.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
If you REALLY need one, I bought a Warbond Pre-sale Cyclone. One and only one. I can sell it to you if you need. $40 USD.
Owl, stop using the baby's food money on Star Citizen. You're supposed to be military intelligent enough to not do that.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Owl, stop using the baby's food money on Star Citizen. You're supposed to be military intelligent enough to not do that.
You're not my real Dad! Says the guy who routinely tells me to buy all the ships. Haha

Seriously though, I have a pre-sale cyclone in buy back that I'd happily sell to you should you require. I'd also check @DirectorGunner as well, I think he bought about 42 of them.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
You're not my real Dad! Says the guy who routinely tells me to buy all the ships. Haha

Seriously though, I have a pre-sale cyclone in buy back that I'd happily sell to you should you require. I'd also check @DirectorGunner as well, I think he bought about 42 of them.
No its fine. I should have read more carefully.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?