marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Manually? Fuck that! Haha. Now I'm forced to use my memory. So stupid. ;)
Noooooooooo, memory doesn't work very wel when creating ideal flight conditions (beer), besides need al my brain cells to use my controls optimal, no cells left to dig in memory :confused:.
I just tried to print the keyboard layout.... I managed to get it on 4 sheets A3 which is 1188 x 420 mm / 46.76 x 16.54 in :eek:. Nice wall decoration :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Noooooooooo, memory doesn't work very wel when creating ideal flight conditions (beer), besides need al my brain cells to use my controls optimal, no cells left to dig in memory :confused:.
I just tried to print the keyboard layout.... I managed to get it on 4 sheets A3 which is 1188 x 420 mm / 46.76 x 16.54 in :eek:. Nice wall decoration :D
I got voice attack working great. Days of key binding are useless now. Capt Kirk does everything for me. Ha.
Memory cells May be sacrificed on the alter of beer! HuzZah!

Seriously though, if we find a way to print off these layouts, that'd be awesome.

I just want to die. Er, fly. Yeah. Fly.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
The flightstick / throttle doesn't take that long to manually put them in a reference card, just search for an empty reference card on internet, mspaint, insert 30 text, ready. Took me about 15 minutes, find empty card, look up the correct name in advanced keybindings and type. I just had to check a few buttons, the rest are hardcoded in my mind, the other configured buttons I never use, don't mis them so don't need them.
If you configured all 60+ controls on your HOTAS... o_O .... then you will have another problem :eek:

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Isn't "Hoe" something like "Bitch" or the like...?
From my understanding a hoe would someone that is "easy" or promiscuous. It is also what I would call a gardening implement used mostly for clearing weeds or light digging.

HOETAS
HOOOOOO-TAAS.
Haha, you're welcome. ;)
I like to add an s to the end makes it much funnier when people talk about their new HOTAS_ , or HOTAS_ envy.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Isn't "Hoe" something like "Bitch" or the like...?
Yes. Yes it is. Also, a gardening tool. I just joke around with my pronunciation of the word HOTAS, as it's so hard to say.
I like to add an s to the end makes it much funnier when people talk about their new HOTAS_ , or HOTAS_ envy.
My wife makes the same joke, lol. I say something about going to play with my HOTAS, and she says "you're going the wrong way, it's right here" and points at herself. ;)

Forgot your password?