Looking for a two-seater

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Hello there folks! I've managed to get myself into a bit of a bind. It's nothing serious, but here's the long and short of it:

The short:
Have Hornet. Not enough seats. Need Super Hornet. Will Pay/Trade for one.

The loooooooong:
My girlfriend knows that I play "Space People, or whatever it's called" and accepts that I like to come home from work, sit down, and fly around in a space ship. We recently had our anniversary and I got her to watch Top Gun for the first time. She's into video games, but she doesn't do so hot when it comes to flying (I still don't understand how she managed to get an Aurora stuck INSIDE a Hornet). She wants to play SC with me, but she can't fly. The simple solution is to just buy a larger ship. The problem is, from what I've seen, most of the larger, multi-crew ships are either slow or complicated. Then I found the Super Hornet. A solution that allows me to pretend to be Tom Cruise (only taller and fatter) and her to be Goose (minus the mustache and fatal head injury). If anyone has a Super Hornet that they're willing to part with, I'd gladly compensate you for your trouble. Either with a standard Hornet (with money tacked onto the side to balance out the price difference) or with straight up payment. I'm also looking to acquire a Drake Dragonfly (preferably a Yellowjacket). PM me with offers, or leave suggestions in the comments. Thanks in advance!!

Jun 9, 2016
RSI Handle
BlackBones
Hello there folks! I've managed to get myself into a bit of a bind. It's nothing serious, but here's the long and short of it:

The short:
Have Hornet. Not enough seats. Need Super Hornet. Will Pay/Trade for one.

The loooooooong:
My girlfriend knows that I play "Space People, or whatever it's called" and accepts that I like to come home from work, sit down, and fly around in a space ship. We recently had our anniversary and I got her to watch Top Gun for the first time. She's into video games, but she doesn't do so hot when it comes to flying (I still don't understand how she managed to get an Aurora stuck INSIDE a Hornet). She wants to play SC with me, but she can't fly. The simple solution is to just buy a larger ship. The problem is, from what I've seen, most of the larger, multi-crew ships are either slow or complicated. Then I found the Super Hornet. A solution that allows me to pretend to be Tom Cruise (only taller and fatter) and her to be Goose (minus the mustache and fatal head injury). If anyone has a Super Hornet that they're willing to part with, I'd gladly compensate you for your trouble. Either with a standard Hornet (with money tacked onto the side to balance out the price difference) or with straight up payment. I'm also looking to acquire a Drake Dragonfly (preferably a Yellowjacket). PM me with offers, or leave suggestions in the comments. Thanks in advance!!
What about the reliant? You should consider that option too!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Depends on what you like to do. The SH definitely is a dogfighting tank. The Cutlass seems to be a bad fighter (I don't think so). Depends, it is good at fighting waves of NPCs, it can take cargo, it is multi role. Don't try to go head on with a non-NPC (hehehehe non-None Player Character) Sabre or Hornet.
A Sabre or Hornet only is good for fighting, well, the Hornet can take a little bit of cargo.
Rumor is still the Kore will be flyable for patch 2.5, yes?
The rumors say yes, please let them be true

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I have a couple Super Hornets available, but as Gearen said, it will be on sale again during the next anniversary sale. Then, you can buy a CCU and upgrade your current ship, it will be way cheaper that way.
Name your price on one of the SH's. I get paid on Thursday.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
i'd say if your looking to have romance with your significant other, why not have it in a freighter! Pick up a taurus, modify it and then you will be like Han and chewie, which come to think of it... Its best not to call your GF after a hairy bipedal bear. This also allows you to explore the verse together, trade together and drink together, where the super hornet only has a thirst for death (which is why i picked it up :D). Plus you wont be stuck to a career path where you probably end up being shat on by an overpowered glass cannon I mean skilled Full-kinetic Sabre pilot.

but if your Really want to dominate a portion of the skys then it'll be on sale soon(tm)

Forgot your password?