Looking for an (in-game) guide to Jumptown.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have been trying to find my way to Jumptown, however, I have been unable to find it. I have tried many ways of finding it (in 3.3) but been unable to find it at all. I am looking for a guide to jump in-game with me and show me how to find it with any consistency. Thank you!

P.S. I am not looking to do drugs, just sell them, so no need to worry about me.

UPDATE: @Zookajoe shared this video that is exactly what I was looking for,

Last edited:

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
No in game way you just have to triangulate,
Unless they have moved it since 3.1 jump to OM6, then jump half way to OM4 (or visa versa) I do this by dropping my landing gear and spamming power when in QD.
Fly down until OM6 is 395. OM4 is 343, OM2 is 591, Benson is 414, Deakins is 599, Talarine is 434, That is what I have written down anyway. You will then get used to where is and will not have to triangulate anymore.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
the last time I cared about what you "condoned" was 17:76
It's an interesting way of telling the time, but a little over complicated? I prefer the classic 18:16 or rounding it down to quater-past-six also works if you like playing fast and loose with the rules 🙂

But if you want to get political, read [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] from [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] which investigated [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] from over 200 witnesses. It's 100 years since WW1 but it still hurts, America. It still hurts.

Last edited:

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
It's an interesting way of telling the time, but a little over complicated? I prefer the classic 18:16 or rounding it down to quater-past-six also works if you like playing fast and loose with the rules 🙂

But if you want to get political, read [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] from [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] which investigated [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] from over 200 witnesses. It's 100 years since WW1 but it still hurts, America. It still hurts.
You Brits with your excellent Stouts and Ales, as well as Bangers and Mash. Just like the Canadians with their Superb Lagers and Flapjacks covered in Maple syrup with some thick meaty bacon on the side. And...ummmmm....I forgot where I was going with this, but now I am hungry...

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
You Brits with your excellent Stouts and Ales, as well as Bangers and Mash. Just like the Canadians with their Superb Lagers and Flapjacks covered in Maple syrup with some thick meaty bacon on the side. And...ummmmm....I forgot where I was going with this, but now I am hungry...
Don't forget about the Canadian's dreamy PM, Justin

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ironically I forgo all the good things about Britain and only enjoy the shitty bits.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1

feel free to pm me your politics if you really want to. but be warned, I know that you Brits just [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] and [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum], oh and how is the [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum]?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
feel free to pm me your politics if you really want to. but be warned, I know that you Brits just [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] and [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum], oh and how is the [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum]?
[Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] 😉

Reactions: Bambooza

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Do the Brits also get credit for things from Scotland and Ireland?
If so, then the list of awesome things grows quite a bit longer.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Do the Brits also get credit for things from Scotland and Ireland?
If so, then the list of awesome things grows quite a bit longer.
"Brit" is taken from the term "British Isles" which is the collective term of all of the Islands that make "Britain" - there are over 6000 islands that make the archipeligo including the large mainland which contains England, Scotland and Wales, the second largest island Ireland and the Isle of Man between them, so yes, Brits get the glory for Irish, Welsh, Scotish, Manx and English stuff because anyone from any of those islands is a Brit. Its the term for all of the islands put together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles

Last edited:
Forgot your password?