Looking for an (in-game) guide to Jumptown.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Do the Brits also get credit for things from Scotland and Ireland?
If so, then the list of awesome things grows quite a bit longer.
Deroth British (Brits) includes several countries, dependencies and islands, including Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Massachusetts. Wales, England, Northern Ireland and the Jocks. In fact in 1775 technically your relatives in the Americas may have been Brits. Your question is like asking if the folk at the Alamo or first nation people are actually US citizens. The main difference is that mostly we do not give a hoot. We actually got rid of most of the Irish 100 years ago. Unfortunately the Jocks voted to stay as Brits in 2014 as we were hoping to dump them as well as the Europeans. So we English will carry on stealing the oil , whisky, fabulous countryside and culture for another generation.

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I thought so but didn't want to assume that is how Brits actually feel.

So that means credit also for:
Scotch
Golf*
Irish Whiskey
Irish Cream
Irish Butter
Irish Cheese
...and so much other awesome.

*While many others appreciate golf I only see it as another excuse to drink, also many credit Scotland as the birthplace of golf.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Scotch
Golf*
Irish Whiskey
Irish Cream
Irish Butter
Irish Cheese

*While many others appreciate golf I only see it as another excuse to drink, also many credit Scotland as the birthplace of golf.
The part of Ireland that is the Republic Of Ireland doesn't generally reacognise the term "British Isles" however the part of Ireland that is part of Great Britain (something different to British Isles) does. Maybe in another couple of hundred years...?

The Isle Of Man, is a country of it's own but a British Crown Dependency (again something different to British Isles or Great Britain) but technically speaking, yes we're all British as we're all on the British Isles.

Last edited:

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder

Scotch
Golf*
Irish Whiskey
Irish Cream
Irish Butter
Irish Cheese

+ the telephone, Grand theft Auto, the lighning rod, swimming fins for your feet and the mail order catalogue in 1744 by Benjamin Franklin

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
feel free to pm me your politics if you really want to. but be warned, I know that you Brits just [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum] and [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum], oh and how is the [Redacted as NO POLITICS on the forum]?
I'm an originalist, so I like the original:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

And if that isn't enough for you, this fellow has it playing here on a 10 hour loop...enough to get any true 'Merican through their workday:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQRiO1ihcQA

Last edited:

zeeZ

Admiral
Aug 14, 2016
RSI Handle
zeeZ
Go to grim hex, look for the swirly arm, find the first white spot, go in a line from the broken parts of the swirly arm to the white spot to two faint pointy bits to a darker bit before a faint crown and aim for the darker bit, easy ;D

Kaiserz

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Kaiserz
Well I had never been in the drug lab, but I manage to find it and spent the only 7k I had... I went out from the atmosphere and thanks alpha game, I got disconnected... Error 3000 or something... I get in the ship again, is empty and I have no money hahaha omg.. What a pain In the **** my luck just sucks wayyyy too much. So... Chears!

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Well I had never been in the drug lab, but I manage to find it and spent the only 7k I had... I went out from the atmosphere and thanks alpha game, I got disconnected... Error 3000 or something... I get in the ship again, is empty and I have no money hahaha omg.. What a pain In the **** my luck just sucks wayyyy too much. So... Chears!
Sell blood an semen till you have enough money to start again.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sell blood an semen till you have enough money to start again.
Or do missions. Missions are a thing. I've never been able to find any of the mission givers, but they exist apparently, unless you're about to tell me there is a list of missions hidden somewhere in the Mobiglas *scofs*

zeeZ

Admiral
Aug 14, 2016
RSI Handle
zeeZ
Alright: Go to Grim Hex or OM-6. Fly towards the other and a bit of OM-2.

Look for the long shlong with the broken bit. Draw a line between the island thing next to it, past the shit stain, to what looks like a headland on a coast line. On a line from the island thing to this is a darker blob of mountain range that contains Jumptown in a crater to the right side at the very end.

ScreenShot0104_guide.jpg

I made a video of me performing a precision landing from orbit with minimal corrections using this guide:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16toVwGQA8

Good luck finding it in the night though. Walk away and grab a few more beers or something.

Edit: I've been told shit rotates, so hope it's in the right spot, but Grim Hex usually is a good starting point. Just jump around like an idiot until you find the shlong.

Last edited:

Kaiserz

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Kaiserz
I had a great time yesterday on the lab, I went there with my Sabre and start protecting the place from people that came to kill the ones doing business, it was awesome, players were very happy, I even got into a few payroll, there was a guy with a Connie full of drugs, but I mean full, he was the happiest one because he parked the ship very bad and couldn't get in any, I had to help him so he could jump into the ship again. Was great.

Forgot your password?