Luminalia box collection loop at the commons - GET RICH!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
if not I will just stick to Festivus and the Airing of Grievances
Is it time for the airing of grievances? If so, let me start:
"Star Citizen, I'VE GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOUR CRAPPY BUGS, AND NOW, YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ABOUT IT" lol

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
But I think I'm done with that ^^ Doing ERT is way much more profitable (about 2 times more credit for the same amount of time spend).
I tried ERT but had severe problems with delayed spawns and mission-target pips not updating to the spawn and didn't get payed as a result on more than one server. Is there a way to work around such issues?

@everyone here
don't forget to grab your gifts! Seems we get nice swag this year that actually survives a wipe
1639243082706.png

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
View attachment 22064

Hey,..While on the subject of gift boxes whats your opinion on some pens I made for my patrons at the range. My out of spec .338LM cases cleaned up with a modified 225gr projectile and Bick pen cores. I found the mini cases at a pen supply source. Good? Bad?...Wish I could leave them around for you all around the verse gang!.Merry Christmas a bit early:o7:View attachment 22063
I thought this was a brilliant idea, especially those in the military, veterans & for those that are fans of the military. However, I don't advise shipping any of these to people in the military that also happen to be deployed, just a gut feeling that might end up going sideways.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Lorville SpacePort! 10-15 mins, 81K!
Spawn locations are next to trash bins, on anything baggage shaped (including trolleys, those have like 3 each), and behind all the desks. Be sure to check New Deal, desks at front and in the back! There's like 25 in there at least! Forgot to check outside around the ships so there may be even more and Lorville seems to be pretty calm cos everyone's up on the station. Even if the port is picked clean, ppl tend to forget about New Deal so if you're running through there, give it a look!

I made like 25K in 3 hours cos of all the bugged missions I couldn't complete, so finding these packages laying around before I logged out for the week, it was a really nice surprise indeed.
Happy hunting!

@GPcustoms Oooooh, Shiny! Love em! Very nicely done!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I tried ERT but had severe problems with delayed spawns and mission-target pips not updating to the spawn and didn't get payed as a result on more than one server. Is there a way to work around such issues?
Play on very low population server (so Australian for euro evening, US for euro morning).
You will have no lag for marker updates.

Also take a lot of missions at same time (like single ERT, group ERT, group VHRT) and do them in that order. You might need to wait a bit for the first mission, but all successive missions will update as soon as you are on location and NPC spawn.

Last, take again the mission you have just finished asap. Doing them in that order usually allows you to not experience any pause waiting for ERTs.

Alone you can make around 500-600k+ per hour. In a team of 2 Ares Ion, you can go up to 800k+/hour per participant.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Play on very low population server (so Australian for euro evening, US for euro morning).
You will have no lag for marker updates.

Also take a lot of missions at same time (like single ERT, group ERT, group VHRT) and do them in that order. You might need to wait a bit for the first mission, but all successive missions will update as soon as you are on location and NPC spawn.

Last, take again the mission you have just finished asap. Doing them in that order usually allows you to not experience any pause waiting for ERTs.

Alone you can make around 500-600k+ per hour. In a team of 2 Ares Ion, you can go up to 800k+/hour per participant.
Actually another error of mine.I'm not quite there yet. Just HRT atm. But that outlook you're giving seems worth grinding for rep.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Soo, I didn't really pay attention to the video, dunno if this was mentioned here or there, but there are some bugs with is, as usual:
- if you click Sell and the console gives you a red message of can't, try later; switch over your sell location from your backpack to your armor. It should work then
- if you see "storing not available" or similar when trying to store a package, check your inventory. The fill % on your backpack or armor might not have reset when you last sold the boxes, or the system started stackin em into your amror instead of the backpack. In either case, remove the backpack, and equip it again. That should clear this issue until the next time you sell. Even if it shows 0% and doesn't let you store for some odd reason, the same solution works!
- when selling, the item location of backpack only shows how much you carry in there. If you select your chest (core) armor, it will show and sell every piece on your chest And inside your backpack.
DoN't forget that the ones in your leg armor might not count towards this! If you see it in the location list, check your pants separately!

I did another round tonight, gone through Loreville center+spaceport a couple of times. Roughly 2 hours, 400K+. Made my first million since the wipe!
ScreenShot-2021-12-13_01-53-11-8DC.jpg

Yes, doing very hard heavy very group much threat missions pay better ona per hour basis, but when you don't have an expensive capable ship and 2 friends to help you out, this is a much easier way of getting started on the road to getting that ship!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yes, doing very hard heavy very group much threat missions pay better ona per hour basis, but when you don't have an expensive capable ship and 2 friends to help you out, this is a much easier way of getting started on the road to getting that ship!
Very true.

I spoke for myself before, not everyone likes fighting, or has a good ship to solo handle those high risk missions.

Those Luminalia packages are most certainly currently the best way to make good and fast money the safest way, and for everyone, since you do not need a ship. It is most certainly a bless for a majority of players.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I have to admit I might have picked up a pressy or two just to bolster the old coffers.

Forgot your password?