Make sure your kids look both ways before crossing the street!

orac_zen

Space Marshal
Mar 16, 2016
RSI Handle
orak1
My 9yr old cousin was hit by a car and killed last Monday. I am struggling with this. I just want people to make sure there kids look both ways before crossing the street. I made this video of pictures of her in rememberance. The music has a copy right mark on my you tube, but I don't care as it just seems right for the video. Here is a link if anyone wants to see this special little girl. If me posting this is in anyway inapropreate please remove it as I am really emotional!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bSLbejtRVM

My cousins mom Deana held no hate or ill will towards the man who hit and killed her daughter. This is a picture of them Hugging in front of the coffin along with the mans wife and Deana's son.
power.jpg

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Very sorry to hear this.

I was hit by a car at the age of 12 crossing on a marked crossing in the town I grew up in. Turns out putting a crossing after a blind corner was a stupid idea and it was moved years later. The car that struck me was driven by my own Godmother. I didn't recognize her.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is absolutely tragic. I can't imagine the pain your family is feeling at this time. Than you for taking the time to honor your cousin with this memorial, and for sharing with us.
Take care of yourself and your family through this. We are here should you need anything from us.

orac_zen

Space Marshal
Mar 16, 2016
RSI Handle
orak1
As a father of a little girl, I could not watch more than 15ec of that video, so sorry for your loss. :cry:
Fully understand! It took me hours to put it together because of the amount of emotion and not being able to see straight. No parent should ever have to go though this. They have words for every other kind of lose of a family member it seems, but I have never heard one for the lose of a child!

Forgot your password?