Many Thanks to TEST.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Blind Owl obviously applied his newly acquired spai skills on us, and personally I like it. Thanks for mentioning me owl, and hopefully one day we'd still find a time/place for beer :slight_smile:
I'd say that day isn't far off my friend. Cheers.
@Blind Owl .. you are one of the most generous of spirit person I have ever met!
You truly are golden buddy.
View attachment 8021
Thanks @StdDev, you're making me blush.
Every time I see moments like this, it always makes me say out loud:

TEST Squadron! BEST Squadron!
Haha, I couldn't agree more. Cheers to TEST.
Sorry to hear about your house buddy!

I hope it all works out for the best!
It already is. Thank you.
Owl's well that ends well :slight_smile:
I'm still going to use this for a ship name.
You can always borrow one of my idris' whenever you need man.
My God, I can't wait to be inside one of your idrii. So awesome and so filthy, all at once. Thanks brother

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So, as many of you are tracking, I recently had to refund my fleet in order to do some major repairs to our house.

The outpouring of support I received from this community was un-freaking-believable. I want to extend my thanks to TEST as a whole, you are all amazing, and I love you all. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

Now, there are a few amongst you who, in one way of another, helped me to rebuild a small fleet. I want to mention each of you in turn, as you have been instrumental in helping me get back on my feet (fleet?) so to speak. So, without further ado:
@Stevetank - Your advice and your gift. You have proven time and again how generous your soul is. Thank you.
@supitza - For what is a TESTie with a mightly Aurora? Thank you.
@Talonsbane - Your generosity will not be forgotten, and shall be paid forward. Thank you.
@drizzt001 - For your patience while the transaction went through, and the beauty of everyone getting what they wanted - Thank you.
@Bruce - For stepping up to bat with a critical piece of the pie. Thank you.
@Mich Angel - The first to come through with something not many would be willing to part with. Thank you.

If I missed anyone, I sincerely apologize. Again, you are all amazing.
We can't have a universe without our owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Double Owl 7?
Yup, still funny and awesome, haha.
@Blind Owl , I’m so sorry for u... wish u the best and with your good work ... I offer one

Send me a message
Thank you my friend, I appreciate the gesture. The time of troubles has passed though. Everything is ok on our end. I merely wanted to give a shout out to this phenomenal community.
Question: Do you have a Gladius?
Nope. Sure don't. I hear she's getting a buff.
Shame you had to refund the ships, but your home is definitely more important. Wish you the best my friend, remember that you always have a room in Wolfy's Den!
Thanks Wolfy.

Too hot to hoot!

Also the same backwards, lol.
You would. ;)

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Yup, still funny and awesome, haha.

Thank you my friend, I appreciate the gesture. The time of troubles has passed though. Everything is ok on our end. I merely wanted to give a shout out to this phenomenal community.

Nope. Sure don't. I hear she's getting a buff.

Thanks Wolfy.

You would. ;)
So, what ship u want...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm seriously going to be buying rounds of beer when we start meeting up. This community blows my mind.

I'm just going to lay this out there for everyone, because I love and respect you all:
I started this thread to say thank you to this beautiful community. I didn't realise that a side effect would be more TESTies coming out of the woodwork offering to assist. I'm humbled by the generosity of you all.

I need you all to know though, as you're offering, that we (my family) are ok. My wife finally got her nursing registration here in Ontario and got to work (it took over six months for them to get it to her), the foundation is repaired, and we've started reclaiming our basement after the poo flood. If all goes well, we will finish it completely in the late spring, after the heavy spring rains (to make sure the repairs got all the leaks).

I said all that to say this: I won't ever say no to a gift, and I will always pay that generosity forward. Always. But we are not destitute. The bills are paid, the fridge is full, and the foundation is repaired. I have rebuilt a small fleet to this date, and have had help from many of you already in this endeavor. I just want you all to know that, because I respect you all.

You are all amazing. Thank you

Last edited:
Forgot your password?