Many Thanks to TEST.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If Santa did that all by himself, then how come there are so many movies with other people sabing Christmas?

It's my turn now. Stevetank saves Christmas!

Crazy question for you, when you charge into tank warfare while dressed as Santa, do you call your navigator Rudolf so that he can properly guide your tank? ;p If I'm not mistaken, you probably take care of Santa's naughty list because I'm not so sure anybody would want to receive a package launched by your tank down their chimneys no matter how much care you put into making the shot perfect. LoL

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Crazy question for you, when you charge into tank warfare while dressed as Santa, do you call your navigator Rudolf so that he can properly guide your tank? ;p If I'm not mistaken, you probably take care of Santa's naughty list because I'm not so sure anybody would want to receive a package launched by your tank down their chimneys no matter how much care you put into making the shot perfect. LoL
With thermal imaging and radar we no longer need Rudolf. Him and the other reindeer rain shells on the enemy with our mobile artillery.

Santa takes care of the naughty children himself. I just deliver presents with high arching fire.

Turns out lifting all of those presents every year is good for you.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
With thermal imaging and radar we no longer need Rudolf. Him and the other reindeer rain shells on the enemy with our mobile artillery.

Santa takes care of the naughty children himself. I just deliver presents with high arching fire.

The beauty if it all brings a tear to my eye.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza

Santa looks like he's ready to f up the nasty kids.

Forgot your password?