massive mining ops?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Maybe he wants Owl likes? Everyone has their kink.. This could be his/hers
It's not a kink if all parties are willing participants. It's an activity.

This is test leadership is not recognised unless its a spy interloper.
As long as he-she brings waffles..

the rest are spies that have just become comfortable hanging out with us.
Well they bring waffles, so...

but the door was unlocked and once I entered I could never find my way out again...
you did bring waffles, right??

I'm a SPAI!
Prove it. Where's the waffles?/

Are you talking about @Black Sunder again? :P
Every one talks about sunder.

Am I spy?
Do you have waffles?

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Am I spy?
Are you?
The Canadian version has a butt flap for cold weather.
True story. Also doubles as ass wipe. Ya know, just in case.
Also, a pocket to keep your beer in. :slight_smile:
Yup. Because in Canada you have to keep your beer from freezing.
It's not a kink if all parties willing participants. It's an activity.
Insert Stewie sexy party scene.
Prove it. Where's the waffles?/
I ate them. With copious amounts of maple syrup.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I was a coordinator, and officer in multiple corps in eve online for 6 years. i have much experience in organizing, and leading massive nullsec mining ops. I am well aware there are probably already people in place for this position in TEST, however i am curious if my knowledge is going to go to waste, or will there be anything i can still offer to test mining division? I would hate to let my experience go to waste.
Hi.

We will have as big of ops as the server instances allow. Your knowledge while different is not wasted.

Last edited:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The following is my own personal thoughts. I am not a Test officer and I do not speak for Test or Test leadership in any capacity. I'm just your average Test member like yourself.

Go join Rock Raiders. Sunder is a great guy. As for experience...well, a good portion of Test has experience in these matters. I've found Test to have a significant number of people who started playing games on computers fairly early (70s and 80s) and have been there/done that in a significant number of MMOs. Many Test members have been leaders or major officers in other orgs for a decade or more (I have almost 18 years an org that isn't going to do SC here, with that guild having a presence in multiple MMOs from UO to SWG and a lot of games in between). With over 15,000 members, Test has a lot of experience to choose from. So, coming in and saying "I have all this great knowledge" with some expectation of getting a leadership position based on that self proclamation isn't going to work. Instead, maybe you should try asking how you can help out the current leadership instead and see if they have anything you help out with.

Go through the volumes of Rock Reports. For a game that doesn't have the mining mechanic in it yet, Sunder and his team have done a really good job at setting up what can be done now, and they are in a good place to quickly set up what needs to be done in the future.

That said, if after reading those you still have ideas, go ahead and talk to Sunder. He might use them, he might not. If he does, great. If not, don't take it personally and just accept it. Maybe it will get revisited later on when the mechanics change, or maybe not.

One small piece of advice though...If you ask something one place and Montoya gives you an answer...well, it's his org. I would advise you against trying to take the conversation elsewhere to try and get a different one.

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Honestly if its snowing its warm. Its when it stops snowing and the skies clear that it gets damn f'ing cold. But never to cold for a beer if you treat it right and put it in your belly instead of nursing it like some wet nurse.

Go join Rock Raiders. Sunder is a great guy. if you have ideas, go ahead and talk to Sunder. He might use them, he might not.
LT:DR version

As for experience...well, a good portion of Test has experience in these matters. I've found Test to have a significant number of people who started playing games on computers fairly early (70s and 80s) and have been there/done that in a significant number of MMOs. Many Test members have been leaders or major officers in other orgs for a decade or more (I have almost 18 years an org that isn't going to do SC here, with that guild having a presence in multiple MMOs from UO to SWG and a lot of games in between). With over 15,000 members, Test has a lot of experience to choose from.
This is what I think makes Test truly special and functional even if on the surface it seems delusional, dysfunctional and downright illogical.

One small piece of advice though...If you ask something one place and Montoya gives you an answer...well, it's his org. I would advise you against trying to take the conversation elsewhere to try and get a different one.
Was he sober or drunk?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?