massive mining ops?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha, January in Manitoba.
Honestly if its snowing its warm. Its when it stops snowing and the skies clear that it gets damn f'ing cold. But never to cold for a beer if you treat it right and put it in your belly instead of nursing it like some wet nurse.
We're not referring to when it's snowing, we're referring to when its blowing, haha.
And yeah, beer in the belly is good. But I've honestly had incidents where my beer was freezing in the case faster than I could drink it.
View attachment 8308

Did you not know about Test's snow beer delivery service?

It even delivers past Quebec city, and I had my top and bottom eye lashes freeze together there.
Haha, Edmonton was like that. blink and your eyes are frozen shut. And don't even get me started on Yellowknife in January. Did a wee little ice dip there in my undies. Ice was over a meter thick where we chain-sawed into it (big fuck-off bar on that saw, haha)

Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I want to know why the exalted one hasnt struck this heathen down with holy fire for wasting his precious time by asking the same quesrion twice.

While I understand that glorius Montoya is infallible and his decison his final, the interloper should be incinerated just for taking a game too seriously.

Forgot your password?