Melt your VOYAGER - DIRECT to UEC..

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
As it say you can now melt your Voyager direct items from your account back to UEC...

And from now on the Voyager direct object will be avail in game as they are ready they will be put in stores.

Got me back 50K+ UEC... COOL! :beers::beer::beers::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beers:

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Really. So my greycat buggy and all the rest of that stuff. Interesting. How do you tell what is Voyager purchased?
Scroll your web hangar/account and cklick on little arrow on right side to open then if you have EXCHANGE button klick on it and you get a popup telling what the EXCHANGE is about if it is what you want then proceed with exchange or close popup again :smile:

Easy peasy... :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
So um... I melted all VD except some greycats, hangar decorations and a double handful of J-span coolers and Regulus generators....

I had NO FING IDEA
There ya go, COOL eh!? :sunglasses::beers::beer::beers::beer::beer:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Cool beans coffee machine, but is there a way of telling which ones are UEC purchases?
Stand alone stuff in list like...
posters, fishes, fishtank, greycat, ship weapons, one gun, coolers, shields, missiles.... etc...
stuff that look like subscriber flairs.. if you're unsure just check if you see the exchange button klick it and you see in the popup what currency you get if you proceed with exchange..
So if it says UEC it's a Voyager direct object..

:beers: :beer::beers: :beer::beers: :beer::beers: :beer::beers: :beer:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I...

I dunno, I might just keep hold of that useless Flash-Fire Mount, just to have a very rare object in the final game.

Melting it is only UEC 8k and maybe it'll be an easter-egg that turns out to be a little ride-on lawn-mower or something...?

Or it'll become a mandatory melt at some point?

Bah, i've only got UEC 89k in VD perchases anyway, but very very nice to have the option to melt the old stuff - especially the flashfire mount. That thing was good while it lasted :slight_smile:

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ooooh, question on this actually:

So I have 2x S4 weapons, a Combine and a Rev (which I got with the crappy flashfire).

They are in my account and meltable for UEC right now.

If my 325a looses its S4 mount in a patch and I melt them both, only for that S4 to come back in a later patch, do I have the option in my pledge buybacks to keep those items in my account?

Or does buying with UEC in Voyager in game put the item in my account?

Or does buying from Voyager in game make them simply game-items and if my ship goes down in flames so does the in-game Voyager purchase...?

I can imagine an in game Voyager sales assistant: "And would sir like the extended warranty for only a few more UEC, that covers against Accidents, Asteroid Strikes and Greifers?"

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I...

I dunno, I might just keep hold of that useless Flash-Fire Mount, just to have a very rare object in the final game.

Melting it is only UEC 8k and maybe it'll be an easter-egg that turns out to be a little ride-on lawn-mower or something...?

Or it'll become a mandatory melt at some point?

Bah, i've only got UEC 89k in VD perchases anyway, but very very nice to have the option to melt the old stuff - especially the flashfire mount. That thing was good while it lasted :slight_smile:
Ooooh, question on this actually:

So I have 2x S4 weapons, a Combine and a Rev (which I got with the crappy flashfire).

They are in my account and meltable for UEC right now.

If my 325a looses its S4 mount in a patch and I melt them both, only for that S4 to come back in a later patch, do I have the option in my pledge buybacks to keep those items in my account?

Or does buying with UEC in Voyager in game put the item in my account?

Or does buying from Voyager in game make them simply game-items and if my ship goes down in flames so does the in-game Voyager purchase...?

I can imagine an in game Voyager sales assistant: "And would sir like the extended warranty for only a few more UEC, that covers against Accidents, Asteroid Strikes and Greifers?"
You can get the Flashfire mount in game at shopping kiosk, probably the same goes for your guns. The in game price will of course be fluid as patches start adjusting the game economy, but I got 10k UEC for melting the Gemini pistol and then bought it in game for peanuts.

You may want to check specific items in game to see if they're worth having in your hangar. As far as I know, items like weapons aren't LTI'ed or insured in any way. Having gotten them from Voyager ahead of time might only mean you're saved yourself a short walk to the shopping kiosk when you wake up at Ollie.

But the only thing I ever got through Voyager was the pistol and the fish tank (which are not yet available to collect in game :fishing_pole_and_fish:).

Forgot your password?