🎄Merry Christmas (TESTivus)🎄

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well TESTies, another revolution around the sun is almost done. Antler year of shenanigans, beerz crashes, and shit posting. More ships, more features and more community.

I dare say it's been a blast. Y'all are the best damn people in the world.

I'd like to take this time to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Merry TESTivus, and Happy Hanukkah. And if I've missed your particular holiday, please forgive me, but know that I wish you the best regardless.

I love you TEST Squadron! You are, dare I say, the BEST Squardon!

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
Merry Christmas to all!

this community has meant alot to me even though ive been sitting in the background a long time, i always love to stop by and play games any day of the week!

i love you all and may you hold the black and yellow to your hearts and in power, for 2022 is going to be a great year!

with ❤ from:

-Garrett

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
🍹 🌴 MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM FLORIDA! 🌴 🍹

Enjoy a drink, enjoy yourself, and enjoy all the things that make Christmas special to you.
I hope the holidays are both holly and jolly for you!

EDIT:

For you active military, firefighters, EMT's, paramedics, nurses and cops, if you didn't get to be home for Christmas, don't forget someone's thinking about you.

Last edited:

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Holiday Season, whatever you prefer to call it.

For all of you who engage here on the forums, THANK YOU, for the gift of your time and thoughts. I shall be TESTing some fully leaded eggnog in your honor tonight today immediately.

Forgot your password?