Mildly Offensive jokes that aren't racist and won't offend anyone, and are rated PG17 (maybe)

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Touchy subject!

Hey guys, I'm someone who enjoys a good joke. Mostly those that seem to offend countless people haha.

I know that a lot of people will most likely dislike me for this thread but I'm an honest guy so deal with it.

If anyone has an offensive joke or picture etc they would like to share please do so :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Same here. This country is trying to be the most PC in the world. No matter what you say you always offend someone... and then you get back in your face that you're a Nazi or rasist.... so tired of it so i don't care anymore...
Amen. I usually engage those types just to stir the shit pot. But this is TEST, and I like everyone here. There's no room for politics or bullshit here. Just good fun. I'll save the shit pot stirring for facebook and all the social justice warriors. :)

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
@GeneticPredator, is it wrong that I keep reading your name as "GeriatricPredator". I think I read it that way the first time, and now it's stuck in my head. Keep envisioning Bad Grandpa. Ha.
LOL I thought you were gonna say GenitalPredator :D

Nothing wrong with reading skills my friend LOL. Have another beer and you'll be fine :)

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LOL I thought you were gonna say GenitalPredator :D

Nothing wrong with reading skills my friend LOL. Have another beer and you'll be fine :)
Yeah man, I have way too much blood in my alcohol stream. I'll rectify that post haste.
Seeing letters making up words and sentences and understanding stuff and things. It's all wrong man. Sobriety is a curse I tell ya. ;)

Reactions: GeneticPredator
Forgot your password?