Ministry Of Truth - Media Creators Wanted

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Can someone edit this to TEST Colors and have Montoya's head on top?

Better source image for this request:

Higher res and has a properly scaled head. Using the R2D2 one would make Montoya look like a giant, metal clad, toddler.

I'll take a crack at this tonight. My other propaganda projects are proving to be more than I know how to handle right now so a change of pace would be good I think.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Our glorious leader leads us into battle against... sobriety?

OrgBuster armor is online!

(That's WAAY better than I was able to get done.)

Any chance I can get a copy of the armor/Montoya without the beers and background?? I can have *a lot* of fun with this.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
OrgBuster armor is online!

(That's WAAY better than I was able to get done.)

Any chance I can get a copy of the armor/Montoya without the beers and background?? I can have *a lot* of fun with this.
In my head i was calling it OrgBuster armor too! And Montoya's head should be replaced by a bigger head, a TEST Raptor, a TEST Duck or a Hamster.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Reactions: StdDev and Canesman

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
TEST OrgBuster armor is online and putting the "fun" in "functional drunk"!

Bonus transparent background version:

Incoming this week: A version with Montoya's beautiful face and the TEST logo (probably somewhere in the crotchital region, but also possibly pulling double duty as pasties)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

Incoming this week: A version with Montoya's beautiful face and the TEST logo (probably somewhere in the crotchital region, but also possibly pulling double duty as pasties)
I am getting a lot better with my shoping skills but lack gif skills, any tips on something to read to learn how to edit gifs? I know how to make video to gif that parts easy but adding/removing things is where I am lost.

Reactions: StdDev

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I am getting a lot better with my shoping skills but lack gif skills, any tips on something to read to learn how to edit gifs? I know how to make video to gif that parts easy but adding/removing things is where I am lost.
Honestly I don't have much gif editing skills either. This is only my second animation done with photoshop. I just googled some beginner tutorials to learn how to create animation frames (which are part of the "Timeline" functionality in PS) and how to export to animated gif format. As long as you're just shopping the gif frames or creating new layers that are "live" during certain frames it's pretty simple. For creating completely new gifs I doubt Photoshop is the best choice, but I don't have any recommendations for you as animation is not within my wheelhouse.

Reactions: StdDev and mromutt

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Perhaps show Montoya's face and then put the TEST Raptor over it for the 'helmet'?

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?