Ministry Of Truth - Media Creators Wanted

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus

With Alpha 2.0 looking fairly close to release, TEST is looking to get some new propaganda out there, to attract new Citizens. With this in mind, we’re relaunching the TEST Ministry Of Truth.

In short, we’re looking for some art people. If you’re at all interested, feel free to post below. Please include a sample of some past work (Doesn’t have to be TEST related), as well as a quick list of what types of things you feel confident in doing.

We’re looking at making some new posters, infographics, stream overlays, youtube videos, intro/outro sequences, and the like.

Do check out some choice pieces of art from the earlier days of TEST as well:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/310-TEST-Propaganda-Collection

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Awwww Yissss.......

As soon as I get home from work in a couple of hours I will totally be putting together a "portfolio".

A couple of questions though, are we looking for a semi-dedicated team of content creators that will be asked to collaborate on certain projects? Or will it be a free-for-all submission and the best are chosen for use?

I'm not the most skilled when it comes to creating propaganda. I rely heavily on simple editing in Photoshop as I can't draw/animate/3d model at a level good enough to flaunt publicly. BUT! My job is a circulation manager for a magazine. My primary function is targeting people and getting them to subscribe to our magazine. It's a lot of specialized marketing, but on a deeper level than that it's about recognizing the best audiences to target to get them to see what we have to offer so that our efforts are maximized. Is there a use for my skills (or anyone with recruiting ability) in case my art talents aren't up to the ministry's standards?

Reactions: StdDev

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
But what about those of us with no discernible talents?! Surely you have some way for us to help!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Here are a couple of pieces that I have never posted.

I was intending on making a massive propaganda post since there has been no update from the original creators.

Yellow Jackets forum sig (It totally feels like an ad for a facebook game, but I like how it turned out for my very first animation AND forum sig):

The second piece I ever did for TEST:

If you don't get the Elminster reference then you can get out right now!:

Another "custom" TEST ship:

Finally, the piece I am probably most proud of:

I hope you all enjoyed and can find use for these. I really put a lot of work into them and it would make my heart happy knowing they were well accepted.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
So, something like the Norwegian Humping Men videos?

For the sake of reference, if you have a thing against nudity, then yeah, don't unspoil.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
@Chairman Meow Those 80's style look amazing. I think we found a new style for TEST propganda!

@Takon We are looking for artists/video editors, but you could always help by providing awesome footage!

@Canesman I love them all! Especially the last one (I am trying to imagine Auroras blotting out the suns).
:eek: Is there a spot for me in that list? :p

Forgot your password?