Missing Mobi glass and multi tool in prison

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Okay so today I came up to a camp site and shot a Red nine tails ship on the pad. I scanned it etc....Unknown to me there was a player inside (did not show up on scan)who was looting it but his ship was not on radar etc so it may have been destroyed by the Cutlas.
To make a long story longer I shot him a text to say sorry and headed to MT to drop off gear due to crime stat now at 3 and let the guards in the customs hall shoot me into oblivion.
However having woke up in the klink I no longer have a modi glass nor multi tool. I could buy one with space pesos but I am only allowed slammer credits.
Changed gender once and then back again....Committed suicide by leaping into the unknown but alas I still have nothing on me or in inventory as to the missing items. Is this an old thing to check on spectrum etc...? or a simple fix I have not stumbled upon. :o7:

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Last time I was in there you had to accept the contract on the way out the cell door to get the freebie tool, too...?
Well I didn't have a mobi glass to take any mission so I decided to explore around and along the way I refueled my oxygen at one of the underground levels and poof I had a mobi glass all over again. Then I took a mission (did not get a multi tool) but I completed it and kept my sanity @ mobi glass :o7: Very interesting day...glad Ikept at it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well I didn't have a mobi glass to take any mission so I decided to explore around and along the way I refueled my oxygen at one of the underground levels and poof I had a mobi glass all over again. Then I took a mission (did not get a multi tool) but I completed it and kept my sanity @ mobi glass :o7: Very interesting day...glad Ikept at it.
Good to hear you have made progress. :like:

The contract isnt a mobiglas mission, it is on a screen on the left of the cell door on the inside of the cell - It speaks to you welcoming you to Kelcher and offering you the chance to work your way out. Accept the terms and you have the tool equipped to you immediately, or at least thats how it used to be the last time i was incarcerated.

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik

The contract isnt a mobiglas mission, it is on a screen on the left of the cell door on the inside of the cell - It speaks to you welcoming you to Kelcher and offering you the chance to work your way out. Accept the terms and you have the tool equipped to you immediately, or at least thats how it used to be the last time i was incarcerated.
Ah yes, that's how it worked!
And, @GPcustoms, you've been rehabilitated by now, or escaped... so I hope you enjoyed your stay at Klesher Rehabilitation. I also hope you didn't go mining in prison, but instead either ran some of the missions or escaped... or (my favorite) you can just turn off your computer and go to bed and sleep it off.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...or (my favorite) you can just turn off your computer and go to bed and sleep it off.
That's my favourite too. As a device to get people out of the way (like trolls, gankers, spawn campers etc) it works very well, you just have to get rid of them once and if they have a crime stat that's it they are off enjoying the Holiday Camp long enough for you to get out of dodge.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom

And there it is...Im a 10 year old in an adult body...If its not a picture of a motorcycle/car or girl I don't read or pay attention. :drunk:
Im gonna spend a moment and try this reading thing you speak of next time Im in the slammer:like:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And there it is...Im a 10 year old in an adult body...If its not a picture of a motorcycle/car or girl I don't read or pay attention. :drunk:
Im gonna spend a moment and try this reading thing you speak of next time Im in the slammer:like:
If it's not there, it's not my fault!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
You got a 3 hour stay? Best thing to do is to watch that long movie / yt video you wanted to for so long and keep busy with doing the activities in prison on your other screen.
Although after the third time in a row getting the slammer for shooting a 9tails npc on Orison, I went to sleep instead, that's also a great option.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
too lazy to read all comments, so if the solution already is given, sorry to duplicate.

I had the same issue, getting a crime stat at SoO for shooting a guy with purple armor, no friendly pip, even reviving him, but still he gave me a crime stat. Salty bastard!!! don't wear purple armor and then be surprised when people shoot you on sight!!!
Anyways, in Klesher I had no mobiglass and no multitool, so I exited the instance, went over to AUS, definitely another instance, then I had my mobiglass back. I never checked on the multitool since with mobiglass I just could clear my crimestat with 1 mission.

Forgot your password?