Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
How is it December already?

Seems like 2014 just flew right by me.

They say time flies when you are having fun, so that must explain it!

November was a record month for donations in TEST, not only did we secure a Redeemer, but a Carrack too!

The Redeemer is currently sitting in my Revel and York hangar, central bay, it's the first thing I see when I log in!

My hangar almost looks like this!

I have to say, I really did not think much of this hair-straightener at first, but now that I get to look at it every day, it has really grown on me!

Slightly bigger than a Cutlass, but with double the punch, that Redeemer is a really nice ship!

I know I promised that I will let you all have access to it, but I am changing my mind! Its just too pretty to let your sticky fingers get all over it! :D

But seriously, she is a pretty ship and I look forward to seeing what our FPS guys can do with her.

The Carrack currently resides in Seungs hangar, he is taking good care of her!

As mentioned in my previous donation letter, there are two more ships we are aiming for as an org, the Orion and Hull C. We should be getting more information on those soon.

Where are the TEST patches?

I must apologize for the delay, since my son was born, free time is a rare commodity, but I should start getting more time soon to start handling orders and distribution, I appreciate your patience!

I want to give out a big thank you to everybody that donated towards the acquisition of the org ships, and to the general donation fund. Your support gives us a lot of freedom to develop and grow our organization both within the game and in the real world!

I have also noticed several new members that just joined and already hit the donation link. Either you misclicked, or you are extremely generous and love the TEST brand! Thank you!

Standby for a new video this week to fill in the gaps between the SOTS!

Regards

Seung and Montoya

OneViolence

Rear Admiral
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Fearan
Cool! Good work everyone, im sorry i havnt been able to donate yet, since i just started getting my education money this month (december), but im glad to see so many dedicated people pitch in.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Cool! Good work everyone, im sorry i havnt been able to donate yet, since i just started getting my education money this month (december), but im glad to see so many dedicated people pitch in.
I forgot to add, if I see one of you poor student types donating to TEST instead of buying yourself food. You will be kicked from org and refunded your donation!

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
phew im no poor student anymore :D
just a slightly less poor aprentice :P

joke aside if i donate i have the spare change :D
idk why someone would spend their money on something of no use in rl instead of food or stuff you need for living so i suport that decision @Montoya i also agree with @Liquor_and_ores

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Day .085: Next video from DEAR LEADER still not posted. [CONCERN] levels have been very low as of late but have now started to increase with this new announcement.
Damn you Sunder!

Stop putting the pressure on!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
I forgot to add, if I see one of you poor student types donating to TEST instead of buying yourself food. You will be kicked from org and refunded your donation!

bye vapsy, gg.

S

svenrichter

I may or may not sacrifice some food money. But I will never cut into my beer money!

Forgot your password?