Montoya shows mercy

Calignosity

Vice Admiral
Jul 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Calignosity
I got invites from 7 Orgs when I started. (TEST being one) I looked at all 7...Debated.....Read all the info...Interview? No thanks. 100% Pirate Org....nah....I like diversity...AA's anti-pirate....something seemed off.... (I think my spidey sense kicked in on that one!!)

I kept coming back to TEST over and over again. There was NO way I could pass up the fun, friendly, disorganized, laid back but totally helpful stuff I was seeing in the forums here. Haven't regretted it once.

Now, i just need to get involved more. Works been sooo hectic....but 9 days off!!! Woot! Vacation. :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
RP gaming, Lol. I RP in the real world. In game is the real me! Can I get a witness!?
Amen brother!
Same here, sitting in the train heading home and trying not to laugh out loudly. Very hard, giggling instead, having some pain around the stomach area :smile: :smile: :smile:
Haha, I can actually visualize it.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I'm all for dedication at the right times, but without the fun I would get bored.
Yeah, I don't fault anybody for being serious about something...what I have issues with are people taking themselves too seriously. People have been setting up all sorts of orgs for the last (almost) 5 years, and it is just way too early to have anything too structured, with ranks and stuff.

and don't even get me started about the groups that do stupid hazing stuff or treat people in a mean way. I want a group of people who are fun and respect others...TEST is the Best Squardon for me!

Forgot your password?