@Montoya

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
Couple of sc twitch streamers, twerk17 and wtfosaurus, started up a weekly podcast and are looking for orgs to highlight. I thought Glorious Leader Montoya would be an excellent guest. The show starts at 4pm EST, and that segment is usually 45 mins to an hour in, so around 5pm EST. Lemme know if you are interested.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yes I would be very happy to spread the holy TESTament!

How would I participate? Video? Skype?

Reactions: mromutt

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
Not sure, I'm a mod in twerks channel, I'll ask him in the morning during his stream. Shoot me your email or a good way to get ahold of you when I find out.

Last edited:

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
http://www.twitch.tv/wtfosaurus <--- Send a twithc message to wtfo, and he will get back to you. Just an FYI, wtfo is kinda meh about TEST because of the general ridiculous attitude and general lack of direction. We should clarify that, like the PU, we will be 90% nonsense, and 10% srsbsns.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that in case it seems like he doesn't take TEST seriously, we for sure put out that vibe. I know for a fact some of us are going to be pretty hardcore, but me personally, I'd rather have a ton of fun while being a tryhard!

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Just an FYI, wtfo is kinda meh about TEST because of the general ridiculous attitude and general lack of direction.

Maybe we should be like some other orgs who are 100% serious about being mercenaries in a game that is not due out until 2017! Yeah! Thats the ticket!

And no, we are not 90% nonsense, and 10% srsbsns, Im not sure where you got those stats because we sure did not put them out.

We could be 85% serious, who knows what the org wants until we are actually in the game!

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
wtfo is kinda meh about TEST because of the general ridiculous attitude and general lack of direction.
he's a humorless fellow, imho, and he's not meh about TEST, he genuinely doesn't like the ORG and has nothing good to say anytime i've heard him talk about it. i wouldn't keep your hopes up he'll ever agree to have Montoya on. I think in his mind we're just goons by another name and want to meta game everything and ruin everyone's time. i can't really speak to his beliefs, but that's the impression i've gotten from his stream. he just can't tell the difference between light-hearted joking around and serious business. he really believes all we want to do is crash auroras into cap ships to grief people.

it would be nice to see Montoya dispel some myths about TEST, but i doubt WTF will give him the time of day.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
Really?

Well, its his loss, not ours.

We gain nothing by being on his stream, everybody already knows about us and how awesome we are!
that's just my impression, but i quit watching his stream a long time ago so i don't really know what he's all about these days.
probably he's a cool guy IRL and my opinion is just biased, but it felt like he kinda takes things a little too seriously. At least as a GM of an ORG.

but, i'm sure he's an affable fellow.

That being said, you're right, it's his loss. TEST is the most fun.

Reactions: Eliyahu

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
he just can't tell the difference between light-hearted joking around and serious business. he really believes all we want to do is crash auroras into cap ships to grief people.
If he thinks that ALL we want to do I think he couldn't be more wrong. Gotta wage war against those floating rocks too!
But if I could wish one event into being, the Aurora Rain (Attack maneuver patent pending, also highly not recommended. This is for professional drunk pilots only) crashing into and taking over a Kingship would have to be it...

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I did like the idea thrown out that Montoya go out and try to dispel some of the rumors about us. But I think maybe this stream wouldn't be the appropriate forum. Maybe we should shop around for some other podcasts or streams to make an appearance. Or heck, Montoya could even make a video himself trying to dispel this crap.

May be a good idea.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I did like the idea thrown out that Montoya go out and try to dispel some of the rumors about us. But I think maybe this stream wouldn't be the appropriate forum. Maybe we should shop around for some other podcasts or streams to make an appearance. Or heck, Montoya could even make a video himself trying to dispel this crap.

May be a good idea.
Meh. Who cares what people think? It's a video game.

If people get offended by us joking about crashing our internet spaceships and drinking booze they have more pressing life issues to sort out.

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
WTFosaurus.... WTH IS THAT NAME DOING HERE?!!?

Don't like the guy. He's Cocky and Sh!t talks a lot behind people.
I had firsthand experience. :(

Forgot your password?