@Montoya

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
The cultures are different.

Eve is unique, the game has been around for over 10yrs and has developed its own unique personality and levels of what is acceptable.

There is no way that comes over to Star Citizen, it simply does not fit in here.
That's what SHE said.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
The cultures are different.

Eve is unique, the game has been around for over 10yrs and has developed its own unique personality and levels of what is acceptable.

There is no way that comes over to Star Citizen, it simply does not fit in here.
Eve is unique, but the idea of meta gaming in star citizen has definitely come through from EVE. I can see some things not being accepted by the Devs currently, but if they continue to get the praise and fandom that the community offers them they will soon turn similar to CCP. Thats how it started; Fanfest drink buying, girls etc. It eventually leads to them ignoring the outside game stuff in favour of their friends.

And I know a few guys in EvE who were in test back in fountain. I can draw up several similarities between our guys and them, thats why we all gel so well in mumble.

I say give it 2 years tops and SCs meta and politics will turn out similar if CIG keep to their current production plans

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
From what I understand, this TEST is not directly related to the TEST guild in EVE, but is the same TEST from Planetside 2.

Where did all this madness start anyway?
Not directly, but if you read the first TESTie times interview you'l see that Monty asked them if they were going to support it and they turned it down.

Now that Montys made it successful, I wouldn't be surprised if several TEST eve guys come over and join in once the game is out. Its a space game after all and that genre has a keen following.

Forgot your password?