@Montoya

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
WTFosaurus.... WTH IS THAT NAME DOING HERE?!!?

Don't like the guy. He's Cocky and Sh!t talks a lot behind people.
I had firsthand experience. :(
I heard that he called you a stupid doody head!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Had a few bad run ins with WTF on his stream before he got partnered. Made a greetings from TEST post in chat there the first time, got a 2 hr ban. Hosted him for a host raid, myself and everyone that jumped over got banned. I just unfollowed after that and let it be.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Had a few bad run ins with WTF on his stream before he got partnered. Made a greetings from TEST post in chat there the first time, got a 2 hr ban. Hosted him for a host raid, myself and everyone that jumped over got banned. I just unfollowed after that and let it be.
That is really weird.

Oh well, to each his own.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'm all for showing moral superiority with flagrant displays of machismo and teamwork, sign me up!
Nothing says Organization Unity quite like clowncaring the entire org into a Bengal and flying it into the sun as a show of solidarity. Also the tears from the other orgs when we do it. Literally raining on their parades.

Reactions: Eliyahu

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
he really believes all we want to do is crash auroras into cap ships to grief people.

it would be nice to see Montoya dispel some myths about TEST, but i doubt WTF will give him the time of day.
To be fair, I might think ramming massive amounts of Aurora's into cap ships seems like a great idea.... it might be our own cap ships by accident but meh... that's why they make
whiskey

PS Lonestar solid use of affable, I enjoyed the salient word choice!

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainRichard

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
TEST = laidback drunks on steroids who take no shit from anybody.
You have a fun thing to do / try out? call us!
You need a friend when the enemy beats you? Call us (but you pay the liquor bill). Later we go after them, drunk.
You want to see if an Idris fits into an enemy Redeemer? Hell, we will make it fit. :D
You get the point.

Reactions: CaptainRichard

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
I think it would be a good way to dispel the myths about TEST. And to clarify that SC TEST is not the same org/guild/what-have-yous as other TEST org/guilds/what-have-yous. As I said, I watch the cohost Twerk17 nearly every morning, and he has absolutely no problem with TEST, or me talking about us there, even as a mod. He's Imperium, and wants the structure, but if you ever go into his channel it's pretty much free for all with spam and nonsense, so he obviously gets the TEST mentality. Give it a shot I say!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
hey, silliness is serious business, amirite?

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I think it would be a good way to dispel the myths about TEST. And to clarify that SC TEST is not the same org/guild/what-have-yous as other TEST org/guilds/what-have-yous. As I said, I watch the cohost Twerk17 nearly every morning, and he has absolutely no problem with TEST, or me talking about us there, even as a mod. He's Imperium, and wants the structure, but if you ever go into his channel it's pretty much free for all with spam and nonsense, so he obviously gets the TEST mentality. Give it a shot I say!
There isn't much that separates us from our TESTbros in other games. Just that we play star citizen.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
There isn't much that separates us from our TESTbros in other games. Just that we play star citizen.
From what I understand, this TEST is not directly related to the TEST guild in EVE, but is the same TEST from Planetside 2.

Where did all this madness start anyway?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The cultures are different.

Eve is unique, the game has been around for over 10yrs and has developed its own unique personality and levels of what is acceptable.

There is no way that comes over to Star Citizen, it simply does not fit in here.

Forgot your password?