RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
this is scary ... someone is in a serious need of a therapy, and surprisingly it is not Virtual_Ace lol
Its probably just somebody that VA really pissed off.

They are just reaching out the best way they know how.

Its not the most effective way of getting the message out, but it shows that VA's actions have repercussions beyond just TEST Squadron laughing at him.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Poor guys needs to chillax relax to the max. Once the games out we can strategize partying and ways to torment the downtrodden. Right now, whats the worry? Dudes a goof. He wants to ruin your game time? Get sponge friends and have a Virtualmurder party.
In the words of The Beastie Boys:
Fight for Your Right https://g.co/kgs/2uBWtC

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I would have to agree.

If you are leaving Star Citizen because of one man-child with aspergers, then you were not going to last long when this game goes full MMO.
I think comparing NobForcer/VirtualAss or whoever he is today with someone with aspergers is an insult to the asperger community. I don't think anyone with aspergers would do this, it's not like having aspergers makes you a smarmy little shitebag. I don't think there is a word which would be able to qualify this. Retard? Nope, I know a lot of retards (I count myself amongst them) and they wouldn't do something like this because being a retard doesn't make you a big bag of dicks.

Even comparing him to a child is a bit of a stretch, because at least kids grow up eventually.

Nob/Ass is beyond definition when it comes to the levels of douche-baggery he/she has descended to but we don't need to define what is common knowledge.

The premeditated lack of empathy with or for anyone is astounding. I'd love to talk to him in the in-game chat, i'd ask him to "tell me about his mother", in the words of Sigmund Freud.

Last edited:

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Its probably just somebody that VA really pissed off.
They are just reaching out the best way they know how.
I didn't expect myself to say this .. but judging by amount of drama this/these "somebody' bringing - VA managed to prove laws of big numbers and (accidentally or not) hit an asshole in the balls. Nice job ... perhaps with some guidance he could be even trained to hit in the balls ONLY assholes ? :D

rePool

Commander
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
rePools
I didn't expect myself to say this .. but judging by amount of drama this/these "somebody' bringing - VA managed to prove laws of big numbers and (accidentally or not) hit an asshole in the balls. Nice job ... perhaps with some guidance he could be even trained to hit in the balls ONLY assholes ? :smile:
IMHO players like this are extremely toxic to any game. No matter if we have our own grievances with him or not, players like Virtualace would be refunded and or banned. I sure as heck wouldn't want him apart of anything of mine. He's not worth the couple hundred he spends.

Forgot your password?