More META gaming Drama.. popcorn ready?

Gagarin-61

Rear Admiral
Aug 10, 2017
RSI Handle
Gagarin-61
Yeah I saw this spam too which brought me here, dude is so disjointed I had to make a forum account just to partake in the popcorn. I am usually obsessively hostile toward spam, but the actual story is so hilarious that I'm not even mad now that I've spent 25 minutes reading through the big thread here.

It's pretty impressive that somebody can become Star Citizen famous in a PU that barely supports enough simultaneous players to allow for a small family to play together! Oh well.

Greetings Test Squadron!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah I saw this spam too which brought me here, dude is so disjointed I had to make a forum account just to partake in the popcorn. I am usually obsessively hostile toward spam, but the actual story is so hilarious that I'm not even mad now that I've spent 25 minutes reading through the big thread here.

It's pretty impressive that somebody can become Star Citizen famous in a PU that barely supports enough simultaneous players to allow for a small family to play together! Oh well.

Greetings Test Squadron!
Welcome to the fun!

There is a big difference between being 'Famous' and 'Infamous' ;)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Greetings Test Squadron!
Welcome to the fun, grab a chair and enjoy.... :beers:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
yeap, read this post:
I made an SNL reference to hans and frans to point out how silly they sounded and continued to ignore them. Then last night I received this message from Cloud Imporium:

I asked If I could see the chat log in question and he replied with:

The problem here is that this transcript is missing the one single line above it that shows that I am quoting Dana Carvey's tough guy character Hanz from Saturday Night Live. The full transcript was something like this:

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like this is one of VA's stooges or one of his alts intentionally taking my words out of context and reporting me. I was not shown any screenshots from the mod, but I imagine all the moderator looked at was a selectively cropped photo, based on the fact that only those lines are listed in the transcript. I explained this to the mod and he replied:

I just want to make people aware of the possible methods these trolls are using to harass players. I know its just a warning, but it points out a flaw in the investigation process (if there is any) for the player complaints and might be used again to cause myself or some other player more severe damage. While I can't be certain if the report was from VA or his guys, the timing seems suspect, and the player obviously took the words out of context intentionally when making their report, probably with a cropped photo or screenshot where the first line had been clipped by the top of the chat window.

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
okokok

so va crops images, in order to make fake evidence???

did i read that right???

and he reports all kind of players for nothing AND trys to crash servers on intention?

why does not everyone report him then?

at least those who were touched by him?

the cig guy would see it then what is up.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
okokok

so va crops images, in order to make fake evidence???

did i read that right???

and he reports all kind of players for nothing AND trys to crash servers on intention?

why does not everyone report him then?

at least those who were touched by him?

the cig guy would see it then what is up.
Because that would ruin the fun.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?