RSI Handle
Hasgaha

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Congratulations @mr-hasgaha! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'd have to say the 600i I think its on approach. That's the story I get from the picture anyway. I like #3 too. I don't own either ship so it's just the way the photo looks that I like. They show something happening.

I swear to god I'm not going to bother any more, I don't need to when TEST has talent like this! 🙂
@NaffNaffBobFace - You get talent like this by doing what you're doing, asking for feedback, getting tips and putting them to work. Your videos are instructional and it turns out you have a knack for Monty Python style deadpan, and that is hard to do for a lot of people - like me. So. No you don't get to quit without a fight. Please keep me smiling.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@NaffNaffBobFace - You get talent like this by doing what you're doing, asking for feedback, getting tips and putting them to work. Your videos are instructional and it turns out you have a knack for Monty Python style deadpan, and that is hard to do for a lot of people - like me. So. No you don't get to quit without a fight. Please keep me smiling.
Thanks for the kind words, I won't be giving up doing stuff as and when I can, I think it was a poorly worded sentiment on my part I intended to praise the talent not lament my own lack of experience but I can definitely see how it came across that way, apologies. 🙂

I''ll endeavor to keep the smile on your face, challenge accepted.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hi @mr-hasgaha just thought I should apologise for the way I came across with my comment, I did just mean to offer my congratulations however can see how it came across and I've just seen the amount of sour grapes on Spectrum - thats getting pretty unreal.

You've worked damn long and damn hard to be able to make the kind of images you do and there will always be those new to the game coming along and being outclassed by the old school. Keep up the good work and don't let the bitter bastards grind you down 🙂

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Congratulations @mr-hasgaha! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'd have to say the 600i I think its on approach. That's the story I get from the picture anyway. I like #3 too. I don't own either ship so it's just the way the photo looks that I like. They show something happening.
Thanks Vavrik!! I think that 600i shot was Montoya's favorite too

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Hi @mr-hasgaha just thought I should apologise for the way I came across with my comment, I did just mean to offer my congratulations however can see how it came across and I've just seen the amount of sour grapes on Spectrum - thats getting pretty unreal.

You've worked damn long and damn hard to be able to make the kind of images you do and there will always be those new to the game coming along and being outclassed by the old school. Keep up the good work and don't let the bitter bastards grind you down 🙂
No no... I didn't take it that way at all Naff... no apologies necessary. I knew that's not how you meant it.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Stunning pics as usual hasagaka sen.

Reactions: mr-hasgaha
Forgot your password?